No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards?

Discus and support No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey folks! I was wondering, is Microsoft Rewards no longer doing the "Hot Deals?" After the last round of "double donations" disappeared, I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jaymo1978, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest

Hey folks! I was wondering, is Microsoft Rewards no longer doing the "Hot Deals?" After the last round of "double donations" disappeared, I haven't seen a new hot deal (where sometimes things like $5 and $10 gift cards are discounted and redeemed for fewer
    points) and that's been a LONG time. Probably months since I've seen one.

In fact, the last time a Hot Deal came available ($5 and $10 cards for 4,000 and 8,000 points, respectively) they both were no longer available THE SAME DAY that they launched, even though it was supposed to be available through the middle of the following
    month. I have family and a couple of friends that tried to redeem the day they showed up, and both the 5 and 10 were already saying "This deal is no longer available." It seems crazy that even though they no longer send "codes" they still "run out" of supply
    so quickly. It's a Microsoft-developed currency, using a direct-deposit to Microsoft accounts, so everything is digital. There's no actual "physical" item (not even a 5x5 code) so there shouldn't be a way for them to "run out." Things that only exist in the
    ether and are created at will should technically be inexhaustible. This quick expiration makes me think they pulled the deal instead of actually running out.

Anyone have an idea as to whether or not there will be deals anymore? The contests/sweepstakes are regularly updating, so it seems like things ARE being added and changed, just no deals. Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks in advance for any clarification!

:)

Jaymo1978, Nov 19, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

I hadn't even noticed but it's a bit rubbish if it doesn't return. Perhaps they are working on something better so pulled it for the time being?
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

I assume these offers cycle(2-3 months?) and will return again. I'm not certain on the exact cycle, but I can confirm that I redeemed several "Hot Deals" on August 21 2019.
  4. TattBear Win User

I have noticed the offers are off at the moment in the rewards section. But they do seem to be on a cycle so if you hold out I am sure they will be coming back around again. I personally am awaiting the voucher offers :)
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I do hope they make a return because those cheaper Xbox Live cards helped me so much. They helped me get so many games and I thank them for all of that. It's kinda weird for them to just randomly stop the hot deals to me.
  6. FallenOyster473 Win User

Yeah, I haven't seen a hot deal in a long time. I've saved up about 100,000 points because I keep waiting for a hot deal (either on game pass ultimate or xbox/Microsoft gift cards), but its been several months and no dice.

I wonder if they decided they don't need hot deals because there are more ways to earn points now. (I hope not.)

First world problems for sure, but I hate the thought of blowing 100,000 points on something and then it going on sale right after that.
Thema:

1. No more "Hot Deals" on Microsoft Rewards? - Similar Threads - more Hot Deals

2. Coming holiday 2020. Uh, can you be more specific? Lots of holidays in 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Coming holiday 2020. Uh, can you be more specific? Lots of holidays in 2020: Guys seriously have the courage to say coming Christmas 2020. Everything else is an also ran in December. We know that's what you mean. It's the big one where people (oddly enough) receive...
  3. When are stores getting more Xbox one x’s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When are stores getting more Xbox one x’s: I’ve been looking for a New xbox since my xbox one s stopped working and i havent been able to find any 3fab8dec-de4c-4a49-aef4-1048850fdb92
  4. Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just dropped 6000 on the Pinata and more on other sweepstakes, got nothing as usual.: I'm learning my lesson not to trust Microsoft again. Even before this, I did their last giveaways and dropped thousands into a similar formats they put forward. I was at first excited for their...
  5. Can I use the same external drive on more than one xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use the same external drive on more than one xbox?: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X and sometimes I play on one streaming to my laptop and my son plays the other on the TV. I would like to use one external drive to play games on each device....
  6. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  7. CODMW "missing one or more single player DLC packs"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODMW "missing one or more single player DLC packs": I recently bought the CODMW battle pass edition (digital copy) and I'm unable to play the campaign because of this error message. I've tried uninstalling and installing many times and I've tried...
  8. USB Port Issue and More

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Port Issue and More: A few days ago my xbox one S stopped recognizing the external hard drive i had connected through the USB port. We did a soft restart, a hard restart, unplugged the power from the xbox to clear the...
  9. Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft change the party overlay to make it more to the corner of the screen?: I just got on and the party overlay seems a little different than it was yesterday. Did it change?? 6477a73d-b3e2-498d-9b46-da2b4ccfdb97
  10. Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.: Whenever I try to download state of decay 2 it gets to 404mb then stops giving me an error "We couldn't connect you to the service" Code: 0x800704C6 I can download other games fine. I just...