No more

Discus and support No more in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No more online-xbox or microsoft products in my home and my companies. I will let end the 3 month and change to linux, and that's it. A half... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wurzelurschel, Jan 8, 2019.

1. No more

No more online-xbox or microsoft products in my home and my companies. I will let end the 3 month and change to linux, and that's it.

A half cartoon-(Mod Removed-Profanity) is too much for the sensible guys. Freedom of speech has no validity for microsoft, they say that they made the rules. What's in the conduct, it counts (a toon-(Mod Removed-Profanity)
    from cartman is not nudity, by the way). That means that the companies make the rules? Not with me. I can live without playing online xbox. I'm sorry, but i'm not okay with a behavior like that. A country who sells weapons to childs, where childs shoot other
    childs, say that this childs needs to protect from cartmans (Mod Removed-Profanity)? A company where childs at any age can see intenstines and blood splash says that a toon
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) is nudity and too much for kids? No, thanks.

I know that my opinion is controverse, but that's the way i think.

:)

Wurzelurschel, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

No more

1. No more - Similar Threads - more

2. Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I cant buy gold due to a old subscription which is blocking me from buying more but...: Help, well i put in my two £10 gift cards and I try getting gold but this happens and I cant seem to cancel it due to it not being there on the account.microsoft website please help me unsubscribe...
  3. no more Xbox one X output

in XBoX on Consoles
    no more Xbox one X output: Hi, I was playing while the screen blinked, then, output went out. Switched cable/ HDMI port / did Xbox logo button + eject combo reset, no fix, it's a console issue Should I try to let the...
  4. more complaint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more complaint.: I met in-game [Mod Removed]. he is an [Mod Removed – Profanity] and deserves to be banned but instead you ban my relative for calling him an [Mod Removed] in which he truly was. I reported him...
  5. microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store dan fazla para çekilmesi[withdrawing more money from microsoft store]: merhaba microsoft store da 3 defa xbox game pass satın alım yaptım üçünden de 7 tlik ek para çekilmiş. (2 si kendi hesabıma 1 i arkadaşımın hesabına ) Bunun anlamı nedir ve geri ödemesi varmıdır ?...
  6. Game play with more then one players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play with more then one players: I have two controls to play in a co-op game , how can I add the other player to join me? 9d63a438-6841-44cd-b67f-4cfdcde6a433
  7. Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about refunding games that have been owned for more than 14+ days: I just had a question regarding the refund/return policy and wanted to know if Microsoft had changed it, I remember being able to refund a game that you had for over a year but if you didn't have...
  8. since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since nov 27th i have been hacked and had unauthorized purchases up to $1000 or more i need...: someone is charging roblox robux since nov and i need to speak to someone to get the money refunded a phone number 7eff738d-dbd3-4e7d-8dcb-99673d162027
  9. my friends list is gone and more

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friends list is gone and more: it started with my profile picture, i tried to change it but it would never changed. I ended up having 3 different gamerpics showing up in 3 different places on my xbox page. I decided to remove...
  10. Xbox one X sign in issue, and more.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sign in issue, and more.: Hey, So I recieved a Xbox one x two days ago and was pumped. I've been an xbox user since the original halo and fusion frenzy. But upon setup, all of my games were slow to load, and now, I...