No mute/unmute or volume adjustment

Discus and support No mute/unmute or volume adjustment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple releases ago my Denon 1613 no longer responded to "XBOX Mute" commands. I went back through the setup and it still doesn't work. What should I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lgolden56, Aug 5, 2014.

1. lgolden56
    lgolden56 Guest

A couple releases ago my Denon 1613 no longer responded to "XBOX Mute" commands. I went back through the setup and it still doesn't work. What should I do to resolve this?

:)

lgolden56, Aug 5, 2014
  2. kbrower3
    kbrower3 Guest
    Xbox On/ Xbox Turn Off does not power on off the television

I tried remote code 0000 for the UW40TC1W. Volume up / down and mute / unmute work, but power on / off does not.

kbrower3, Aug 5, 2014
  3. BM528i
    BM528i Guest

Well, I tried tv remote code 0000 and it will control volume (up and down) and power but still will not mute or unmute tv. I have the 40" Westinghouse LED that was on sale at target.

BM528i, Aug 5, 2014
  4. No mute/unmute or volume adjustment

I would try manually changing it to a similar model. Most IR codes for electronics are shared between multiple models so that might work. Also might check to see if it works when set for your TV or some other device to make sure the IR blaster function is
    still working.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

I would try manually changing it to a similar model. Most IR codes for electronics are shared between multiple models so that might work. Also might check to see if it works when set for your TV or some other device to make sure the IR blaster function is
    still working.
  6. kbrower3 Win User

I tried remote code 0000 for the UW40TC1W. Volume up / down and mute / unmute work, but power on / off does not.
  7. Please Man Up Win User

Microsoft Wired Headset Not Working

Sorry to hear about that, have ago a this:

To connect a wired headset

Turn down the headset volume by rotating the volume control all the way to the left.

Insert the headset plug into the expansion port on your game controller.

Put on your headset and adjust the microphone.

To adjust the volume: Rotate the volume-control knob.

To mute: Switch the microphone button on the headset cable.
  8. Judge Win User

Headset confirmed to be included with every Xbox One

I like how they moved the mute and volume controls up at the top where it plugs into the controller. Will be a lot easier to adjust.
  9. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Headset doesn't give ingame Sounds.

The 50x has In-line controls - Mic Mute and Master Volume controls , have you tried adjusting those? You might have the in game volume turned down without knowing it.
Thema:

1. No mute/unmute or volume adjustment - Similar Threads - mute unmute volume

2. Xbox One Mute ICON can’t remove won’t UNMUTE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Mute ICON can’t remove won’t UNMUTE: Mute icon with wireless headset wont go away. Has anyone found a viable solution for this issue? We have seen this is a problem dating back to 2014. We have tried everything on the support and...
  3. Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV volume muting randomly since going to NXOE this month. Cannot unmute TV without ...: This is a weird one as its happening randomly when I switch HDMI's out to another input on the TV. When I come back to the XBOXone which is set to Live TV, there is no audio and I cannot get it...
  4. Muting my friend in party and not letting me unmute them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muting my friend in party and not letting me unmute them: I’m playing Xbox with my friend and during a game it randomily mutes him i can unmute him after about 10 minutes and then it mutes him again after about 5 minutes 46a2589a-3155-45c8-81b0-c7c4d0ee9b64
  5. Muting and unmuting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muting and unmuting: I have been dealing with this problem for over a week now, people who I mute or mute me can’t easily Unmute me or vice verse, I’ve can find no trace of Microsoft even looking into this Issue that...
  6. Can’t unmute my friend that i never muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t unmute my friend that i never muted: A new glitch as appeared , hitting many people they can’t unblock and unmute people that they never muted . and there is no known solution , it has been 3 days that this is around . is there a...
  7. Can't mute or unmute people in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't mute or unmute people in party chat: The mute and block button won't work. I cannot mute or unmute people. Also blocking them is permanent it seems. It's happening to my friends too and my brother. I haven't seen any posts about it...
  8. Muted Friend - Can't Unmute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted Friend - Can't Unmute: So I muted my friend on Xbox Live as a joke because he was blaring music. I muted him through the Xbox profile in the party chat, not through game chat, and at first it did not work. However,...
  9. Unable to mute and unmute other users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to mute and unmute other users: So this problem arose today (4/7/18) when my friend invited me to a party. I joined and it said he was muted so, naturally, I went to unmute him but to no avail. It just wouldn't work. Then I...
  10. Shows My Friend Is Muted But I Can't Unmute?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shows My Friend Is Muted But I Can't Unmute?: As it says I can't unmute no matter what, check my video and see what I mean. Go to my channel and click the 1st or 2nd video depending on when you visit the channel and watch it and please tell...