No Notification audio

Discus and support No Notification audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on my wireless headset no notification sound can be heard nor when someone gets on, neither when someone joins or leaves the party any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CadenLawson, Jun 22, 2021.

1. CadenLawson
    CadenLawson Guest

No Notification audio

When I turn on my wireless headset no notification sound can be heard nor when someone gets on, neither when someone joins or leaves the party any suggestions or am I just screwed?

:)

CadenLawson, Jun 22, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Sounds when join

This page has how to get to the settings for notifications. It's either in there that the setting is to turn on/off audio option for notifications or in Sound & Audio settings. Check there and see if it's set to give an audio queue. If you can't find
    it, let us know, and I'll see if I can track down where that setting is.
  3. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Once you start a XBL Stream it'll give a notification on your screen saying "Your Audio is included" this message will appear for anyone in the party if the message reads "Your Audio is Not Included" they'll need to hold the home button opening a pop up
    or changing the default setting.
  4. o MonsterZero o Win User

PERM PERKS!!! ZOMBIE UPDATE!!!!!

I disagree BFNESS. I lose Quick Revive when I start and stop, regardless of them surviving after revive attempt. Theres always a visual and audio notification that I lost it.
  5. colllecionador Win User

Something I noticed...

Greetings c0ncept2,

I'm sorry for your problem. Let me try to help you. The "bink" sound wasn't removed by the last patch.

To enable audio notification under your Xbox360 please follow these steps:

1. From the home menu go to Settings

2. Select "System" and press A to validate.

3. Go to Preferences > Notifications

4. Check "Play Sound"

5. Press A to validate.
  6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

The audio button should still be located right under notifications, above xbox settings from the tab.

It only displays when you have a headset plugged into the controller. Some headsets ive trouble shot that they couldn't hear or talk that audio button would fail to show up.

Wired headset trouble shooting
Thema:

No Notification audio

1. No Notification audio - Similar Threads - Notification audio

2. Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications can’t come soon enough… any updates on this?: So listen I know this is par for the course with being an Insider, especially Alpha and Skip-Ahead where we have very regular updates. I know it’s not new and yes I can deal with it. I have for...
  3. Notification in Xbox app (for pc) :" Your credit card is about to expire! " wont go away,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification in Xbox app (for pc) :" Your credit card is about to expire! " wont go away,...: I am wondering if there is a way to get rid of the above notification, since I have updated the credit card information. I have tried re- logging in and re-installing but to no avail. Does any one...
  4. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

in XboX Insiders
    Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues: preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it....
  5. please remove this notification I cant click it out

in XboX Insiders
    please remove this notification I cant click it out: I don't wanna renew my subscription plz stop telling me I think I have a real notification just for this to pop up 7209aeab0306fa15bb31378e288ad170.png (714×82) (gyazo.com) submitted by...
  6. Game Pass App on Android Notification problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass App on Android Notification problem: Everytime I opena nd close my Game pass app on my phone (Samsung S20) I get the notifiction "Your childs account has been suspended. Click here to find out how this affects them". This has been...
  7. Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!!

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications, can we add customizations to this feature please!!: Can we please get the ability to set different or customized sounds for notifications. If I’m in another room, or I’m so focused on a game that I blockout the same notifications sounds that I miss...
  8. Gamebar notifications/overlay cause games to stutter

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar notifications/overlay cause games to stutter: Whenever I try to use the xbox gamebar in any game it causes massive stuttering problems. If i unlock an achievement in a gamepass game it also stutters until the achievement pop up fades away. I...
  9. Achievements notifications does not appear on screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notifications does not appear on screen.: After the latest update, when you unlock an achievement, notification does not appear on screen. The achievements unlock normally, but you can't see any notification about that. I have filled a...
  10. I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't receive notifications on my xbox series X for party/game invites: So I noticed this a couple of days ago while trying to LFG. I for some reason, do not receive any invites for party's or games. I used to be able to receive them perfectly fine but all of a sudden...