No notifications on latest TestFlight version

Discus and support No notifications on latest TestFlight version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it was Thursday that I was able to install the latest build of the Xbox App through TestFlight (iOS). I noticed that one of the patch notes was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020.

1. No notifications on latest TestFlight version

I think it was Thursday that I was able to install the latest build of the Xbox App through TestFlight (iOS). I noticed that one of the patch notes was that it fixed bugs with notifications, like a friend coming online.

Now that I have this update instead of getting the notification with placeholder text, I get zero notifications, regardless of what it is, achievement, party, and friend. I checked the notification settings in the app and everything is turned on.

Does the hive mind have any ideas, or is this just a new bug with the latest build?

submitted by /u/DaFonkster87
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020
  2. XMoIsBackX Win User

Cant change to a custom gamer pic

I cant change my gamer pic to a custom picture and every time I try it just makes me try again and says try again in a little while but I've tried for days and it doesnt work but it works for my freinds I'm just confused please help me
    If you are using a testflight beta version of the app you would need to delete that and install the app store version for it to work. Hope this helps.
  3. Cam 05 Win User

Oct 2020 Xbox App (Beta) For IOS No Notifications When Favorites Log On

I downloaded the TestFlight app on iPhone and it says I need to redeem a code or get an invite. Otherwise its just a blank screen.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Testflight redeem code issue

5. bowski477 Win User

Notifications not popping up sometimes

Are you in the preview program? Notifications have been a little buggy since the latest update.
  6. kRevali Win User

Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

This is cool, I didn't know we could join beta testing using Testflight, I'm a developer and I use it to test my apps, great post!
Thema:

No notifications on latest TestFlight version

1. No notifications on latest TestFlight version - Similar Threads - notifications latest TestFlight

2. For the love of God. Make it give a notification.

in XboX Insiders
    For the love of God. Make it give a notification.: How hard is it for you to have it notify you that your system is going to update? I'm getting really tired of playing an online game and it just randomly kick out to the damn updates. I'm...
  3. My notifications and friends list isn't updating correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My notifications and friends list isn't updating correctly: I press the guide button to bring up my friends list and it doesn't show any numbers at the top, but if I hover over the friends icon then I can see everyone online. And if someone sends me a...
  4. Friends online list not showing notifications at all now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends online list not showing notifications at all now: I came home after taking a vacation and turned my Xbox on and where it's supposed to say how many friends are online in the menu tab is gone. I get my message notifications but now you have to...
  5. Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?: Was really nice to get notifications on my phone for achievements for sometimes when the toast wouldn't show on the console. Also was nice to instantly see the achievement on phone and link back...
  6. Direct messages don't always give notification.

in XboX Insiders
    Direct messages don't always give notification.: I'll press the home button to say, check the time, and I'll notice I've gotten a message and when I go to view it it says it's from a while ago. Usually from 20 minutes to two hours ago. This...
  7. Anyone else getting improperly titled notifications from the Xbox test flight app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting improperly titled notifications from the Xbox test flight app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cabappleagain [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Win10 app notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Win10 app notifications: I have turned off all notifications in the account settings on Xbox windows 10 app, but I still Constantly get notifications for games added/leaving gamepass etc. If i turn off notifications I...
  9. Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update: Just got the latest update for beta level and the option to clear a notification using the x button is gone. You have to click start for more options and then pick “mark as read, more details or...
  10. Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update: yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications. anyway to solve this? submitted by /u/TinoXXL [link] [comments]