no notifications

Discus and support no notifications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im not recieving notifications and am unable to send anything to friends. 4c056a20-2062-4935-8a87-4a0424bfb666 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPODERMAN LOL, May 8, 2019.

1. no notifications

im not recieving notifications and am unable to send anything to friends.

:)

SPODERMAN LOL, May 8, 2019
  2. idiot with gunz Win User

New Update Broke Notification Settings

I've just tested a few things.

Notifications on. Don't show during videos. Still got notifications as you have.

Notifications off. No notifications during video.

Notifications on. Online status 'busy'. No notifications during video.
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.

Are your notifications enabled? To review your notification settings go to Account setting, preferences and then notifications.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Problème Succès/ Problem succes

press the guide button on your controller, go to settings, preferences, notifications. you should have the notification boxes ticked to receive system notifications.

-

appuyez sur le bouton Guide de votre manette, allez dans Paramètres, préférences, les notifications. vous devriez avoir les cases cochées de notification pour recevoir des notifications du système.
  5. Saloric Win User

Can't delete my notification

According to the Xbox pop-up notifications guide:

You can open the notification center two ways:

- Say “Xbox, show notifications.”

- Scroll left on Home to open the guide, and then select Notification.

How do you delete your notifications?

-Select the Clear all button at the top of the notification center, or press the X button on your controller to remove the highlighted notification or group.

Hope this helps. Otherwise my recommendation would be to take 10 minutes and scroll through all the notifications until they are considered "read".

Good luck!
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

invitations glitch

Xydiz,

Have you checked to make sure that your notifications are turned on?

If not please follow these steps to check.

1. Hit the menu key of the controller.
    2. Go to Settings > Preferences.
    3. Got to Notifications
    4. Check that the "Notifications Banners On" has a check mark
    5. Go into Xbox notifications and make sure that the notifications are "On".
Thema:

no notifications

1. no notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Xbox app stops sending message notifications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stops sending message notifications: So for a while now the Xbox app will turn the notifications off on its own and will stop sending them. At fist i thought this was just something to do with my phone but i've recently got a new...
  3. Notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Notifications: Hello, I have a question about notifications. I get notifications from someone who is connecting or streaming via Mixer but I am not friends with that person. Same for Mixer, I do not follow this...
  4. Notifications of action taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications of action taken.: I was wondering if we get notified by Microsoft when we report TOS and other violations, a10a9cbd-3d3e-4bae-9dc2-e5fa47961727
  5. Xbox app notifications not being recieved

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app notifications not being recieved: When my xbox receives notifications (achievements, messages, party invites) the app does not notify me like it should. Last year i had a galaxy j7 and all features worked perfectly fine, the i...
  6. Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notifications not working for one of my favorite friends: I get sign on notifications on my Xbox and iOS app for about five people. One day a few weeks ago, it stopped appearing for one person, let's call him Sniperdude07. I don't get notifications on my...
  7. Mobile Xbox app notification for messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile Xbox app notification for messages: So, I have a child account and mum and I have been trying to figure out how to get the Xbox app on my iPad and phone to let me get notifications for my new messages... We've been searching for...
  8. Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one smartglass notifs not showing up: Alright just my notifications arnt showing up yeah i need a big help thanks m8s 28fd43c8-95d2-437b-a7d4-905733f84713
  9. Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...: I changed my alternate email address. I got a notification to said email address stating that it is now my alternate email address but when I try and use it to get a security code to change my...
  10. How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off game notifications in Windows 10. it pop up when i open chrome,: it so Annoying for me [img] a51fe33f-0f78-4f67-874f-d9ad86beede3