no notifications

Discus and support no notifications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im not recieving notifications and am unable to send anything to friends. 4c056a20-2062-4935-8a87-4a0424bfb666 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPODERMAN LOL, May 8, 2019.

1. no notifications

im not recieving notifications and am unable to send anything to friends.

:)

SPODERMAN LOL, May 8, 2019
  2. idiot with gunz Win User

New Update Broke Notification Settings

I've just tested a few things.

Notifications on. Don't show during videos. Still got notifications as you have.

Notifications off. No notifications during video.

Notifications on. Online status 'busy'. No notifications during video.
  3. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Display name doesn't pop up when i sign in.

Are your notifications enabled? To review your notification settings go to Account setting, preferences and then notifications.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Problème Succès/ Problem succes

press the guide button on your controller, go to settings, preferences, notifications. you should have the notification boxes ticked to receive system notifications.

-

appuyez sur le bouton Guide de votre manette, allez dans Paramètres, préférences, les notifications. vous devriez avoir les cases cochées de notification pour recevoir des notifications du système.
  5. Saloric Win User

Can't delete my notification

According to the Xbox pop-up notifications guide:

You can open the notification center two ways:

- Say “Xbox, show notifications.”

- Scroll left on Home to open the guide, and then select Notification.

How do you delete your notifications?

-Select the Clear all button at the top of the notification center, or press the X button on your controller to remove the highlighted notification or group.

Hope this helps. Otherwise my recommendation would be to take 10 minutes and scroll through all the notifications until they are considered "read".

Good luck!
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

invitations glitch

Xydiz,

Have you checked to make sure that your notifications are turned on?

If not please follow these steps to check.

1. Hit the menu key of the controller.
    2. Go to Settings > Preferences.
    3. Got to Notifications
    4. Check that the "Notifications Banners On" has a check mark
    5. Go into Xbox notifications and make sure that the notifications are "On".
Thema:

no notifications

1. no notifications - Similar Threads - notifications

2. Notifications Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications Issue: For the past week I have continually had issues with receiving invites and notifications not popping up. Party invites show up on my phone but not my Xbox/TV. submitted by /u/CodyDigits [link]...
  3. Not Receiving Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Receiving Notifications: Lately I've been unable to recieve notifications, either those being messages, game invites or achievements. My friends say I'm in Do Not Disturb, but when I check my status, I'm appearing...
  4. Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing problem with pop up notification messages showing up on tv as well as Alerts...: I have been noticeing this issue coming up again I haven’t been getting any pop up notification messages showing up on my tv. I’m in the guide where the Alerts tab is there’s no number count here...
  5. No notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    No notifications: Why am i not getting any notifications on my xbox but im getting them on my phone or tablet,why is it doing this ? fc4cf8d5-adc4-4a9f-afa1-48358c5a413c
  6. Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10: As the subject says, I don't receive notifications and therefore can't accept any invites as I can't find where those show up, meaning I can't join invite-only parties or games. Is this because I...
  7. Notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications?: Is Anybody else get notifications when getting Invited to the game? Or anything else? submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  9. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  10. Recent achievements and notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements and notifications.: Hi Skip Ahead build here. June 20th build still showing my most recent achievement and notification in the guide every time I boot up my Xbox. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]