No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it

Discus and support No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone knows why I can’t talk in parties? I can hear everything and I checked my headset with a cellphone and it works fine but when I join a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SweetAngel18, May 17, 2021.

1. No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it

Does anyone knows why I can’t talk in parties? I can hear everything and I checked my headset with a cellphone and it works fine but when I join a party no one can hear me... No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it :( I checked in the website and I don’t have a ban, I try using my headset with a different controller and still doesn’t work and also I try with a different headphones and as the same I can hear everything but I can’t talk. I don’t know what else to do...

submitted by /u/SweetAngel18
    [link] [comments]

/u/SweetAngel18, May 17, 2021
  2. MtRush-B178127D-8B6B Win User

Party Chat - I can hear my freinds but they can't hear me - Kinect still works with party

I have the same issue. My kinetic works fine and I can hear everyone in the party but no one can hear me. Whether I speak through the connect mic or a mic i plug in. It worked fine the day before now this.
  3. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  4. IdeologicKey638 Win User

Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please
  5. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

I'm having the issue of my headset having audio come through it just fine. The mic does not work in the xbox app. The mic itself works perfectly because I used it in steam and chatted with him. But when streaming and either joining a party or creating one
    I can hear my friends talk but they can't hear me. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
  6. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
Thema:

No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it

1. No one can hear me in parties my mic works fine with a cellphone but Xbox doesn’t detect it - Similar Threads - hear parties mic

2. Friends on Xbox Console hear buzzing coming from my PC mic when using Xbox party chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends on Xbox Console hear buzzing coming from my PC mic when using Xbox party chat.: Although I play games predominantly on my PC, I have many friends who play on Xbox console. Because of this, the most convenient way to communicate while we play cross-platform games together is...
  3. My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends: When i join a party, I can hear my friends but when I try to talk the circle around, my profile doesn't light up. I need help asap, please 8ff14164-8ff8-43fc-a9c5-eca8c781814d
  4. Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat: I have a new issue, i regularly play in parties on my xbox one. I was in the middle of playing with a friend, when ibsuddenly stopped being able to hear him speak, i could see the ring activating...
  5. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried, Restarting my Xbox...
  6. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  7. Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party: So i can hear my chat party but they can't hear me. We have been through every setting known to man in the console settings, matched it to my friends settings who's mic works. Nothing Followed...
  8. Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?: ever since i got this xbox and used a headset ive noticed that people say my mic is really low and they cant hear me . Even though i have a compatible headset and updated controller amd console my...
  9. Xbox party relays everything I hear through my computer through the mic.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party relays everything I hear through my computer through the mic.: So for about a month or so, my friends have been complaining about my headset echoing and hearing the audio from videos or my music. I use other apps such as discord and skype, even facebooks...
  10. ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound: ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound and this is a new headset and new wired controller 7bfe32a8-ba20-4d8e-b9e1-917291c6c029