no one on friends list

Discus and support no one on friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i checked my friend list it was totally blank but when I went to the community tab it showed me clip,achievements, screenshot. Also when i go onto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zzzjwilliams, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

1. zzzjwilliams
    zzzjwilliams Guest

no one on friends list

when i checked my friend list it was totally blank but when I went to the community tab it showed me clip,achievements, screenshot. Also when i go onto peoples profile it say we are still friend

:)

zzzjwilliams, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

no one on friends list

This happens to me as well sometimes, usually when there is a problem with Xbox servers i.e. Social accounts, Online Status, friends list etc can be affected by any issues related to it. Main thing is not to worry as your friends list will definitely reappear
    :)
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

no one on friends list

4. XBF Brad A Win User

no one on friends list

5. XBF Steven R Win User

no one on friends list

Hey there

Thanks for filling us in what you're experiencing.

This kind of thing usually is due to some kind of interruption between you console and Xbox Live, so I would highly recommend making sure that your

network settings
    are set up the way they should be.

Perhaps given a little bit more information on how your network is set up, can help us resolve what's going on.

Do you have an open NAT type? Are your Multiplayer and Network connections coming up alright?

Please let us know so we could helpfully get to the bottom of what's causing this.

Thanks for reading!
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

no one on friends list

Sometimes the friend list has issues. Typically, restarting the console or re-downloading the profile can resolve it. Signing out and back in can also make the list reappear.

Don't worry, your friend list is not going anywhere!
Thema:

no one on friends list

1. no one on friends list - Similar Threads - friends list

2. Friends list not working in xbox menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not working in xbox menu?: So when I oress the xbox button and tap RB to go to the friends tab, it shows that I have no friends. As in the number is 0. I know I have friends added because I can search yhem in the ''Find...
  3. Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.: Xbox has been power cycled, restarted, as well as account removed and re-added to the console. Unplugged and re-plugged, all possible power solutions have been attempted. Is there a fix? Is this a...
  4. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app: A week ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. About a week ago, my console (Xbox One S) started showing that I have zero friends. I can see and browse my friends on the Xbox...
  5. Friends List Completely Blank

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List Completely Blank: After pressing the Xbox home button on the controller, and pressing LB to get to the 'people' tab, it shows 0 friends online. Once I've hit the A button to go into my friends list, it is...
  6. Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Friends list not working on my one X: This has been going on for a few days now. I run 2 xboxs. One for my TV and my Xbox one X for strictly gaming. I am having an issue showing my Friends list on my Xbox one X. MY Xbox is fine and...
  7. Friends List wont work on xbox one (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List wont work on xbox one (2019): Cant find a more recent solution to this problem. i have done every solution thats out there and it does not work. a356b875-a0f7-4a2d-bce5-4ebe67da5638
  8. Is it possible to message everyone on my Xbox One friends list with one message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to message everyone on my Xbox One friends list with one message?: I want to send all of my friends on my friends list a message at the same time how would I do this on my Xbox One S? Last time I did this was back on Xbox 360............
  9. Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list won’t show up on console but will on app: I restarted my console and I turned it back on and saw that my friends list was not showing up but then I went on to the xbox app it showed all of my friends and I could join them and today on my...
  10. xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list: On December 14th there was an update for my Xbox one x. It succeeded without any issues with regards to that. However for one of my accounts the dashboard will not load my friends list at all....