no one on friends list

Discus and support no one on friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i checked my friend list it was totally blank but when I went to the community tab it showed me clip,achievements, screenshot. Also when i go onto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zzzjwilliams, Apr 15, 2019.

1. zzzjwilliams
    zzzjwilliams Guest

no one on friends list

when i checked my friend list it was totally blank but when I went to the community tab it showed me clip,achievements, screenshot. Also when i go onto peoples profile it say we are still friend

:)

zzzjwilliams, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

no one on friends list

This happens to me as well sometimes, usually when there is a problem with Xbox servers i.e. Social accounts, Online Status, friends list etc can be affected by any issues related to it. Main thing is not to worry as your friends list will definitely reappear
    :)
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

no one on friends list

4. XBF Brad A Win User

no one on friends list

5. XBF Steven R Win User

no one on friends list

Hey there

Thanks for filling us in what you're experiencing.

This kind of thing usually is due to some kind of interruption between you console and Xbox Live, so I would highly recommend making sure that your

network settings
    are set up the way they should be.

Perhaps given a little bit more information on how your network is set up, can help us resolve what's going on.

Do you have an open NAT type? Are your Multiplayer and Network connections coming up alright?

Please let us know so we could helpfully get to the bottom of what's causing this.

Thanks for reading!
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

no one on friends list

Sometimes the friend list has issues. Typically, restarting the console or re-downloading the profile can resolve it. Signing out and back in can also make the list reappear.

Don't worry, your friend list is not going anywhere!
Thema:

no one on friends list

1. no one on friends list - Similar Threads - friends list

2. RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    RANDOMS APPEARING IN FRIENDS LIST WITHOUT CONSENT: What the hell happened with the adding friends system?! Am I the only one sick and tired of removing people you never even played with??? Yes i know you can go to you're profile settings and...
  3. Friends list

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends list: I am able to play bingo and read and comments. But I can't find my friends list of players to pm. it says locked on something but don't know why can you help me with this? Thank you....
  4. Re-enstating friends on friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-enstating friends on friends list: Hi I'm asking about a small hickup with my Xbox one, I was playing with my friend [Mod Removed- Personal Information] the previous day but today she for some reason disappeared from my friends...
  5. MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty: Hi! It is about week (since beginning of May 2019) when I can't see my rank among my friends and they can't see me as well. It means that friends list contains only one row - player itself. Same...
  6. Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]: Hallo, wenn ich auf der XBox One Spiele wie Gears of War 2 oder 3 (360) spiele, ist meine Freundesliste leer, ich kann niemanden einladen oder hinzufügen. Was kann man da tun? Paul Hello,...
  7. Friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends list: Hi All, I currently reside in the UK which is basically PlayStation country So, I'm looking to add to my friends list as there's so many multiplayer games I want to sink my teeth into. If...
  8. friends list not showing up on box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    friends list not showing up on box.: hey for the past 3 weeks i haven't been able to see my friends list on xbox one x. i can only see when my favorite friends get on line. i have to use pc or app to see friends list. does anyone...
  9. Friends list not working in xbox menu?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not working in xbox menu?: So when I oress the xbox button and tap RB to go to the friends tab, it shows that I have no friends. As in the number is 0. I know I have friends added because I can search yhem in the ''Find...
  10. Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list will not populate to view or interact with.: Xbox has been power cycled, restarted, as well as account removed and re-added to the console. Unplugged and re-plugged, all possible power solutions have been attempted. Is there a fix? Is this a...