No online friends

Discus and support No online friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple of days ago my xbox started to not show me my online friends. I turned it on and off and even restarted my console. Theres no way any of my 38... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KatelynFuentes, May 23, 2020.

1. No online friends

A couple of days ago my xbox started to not show me my online friends. I turned it on and off and even restarted my console. Theres no way any of my 38 friends arent inline for the sane time for two days. I was also on Ft with my friend and she said dhe
    was online but it didnt show

:)

KatelynFuentes, May 23, 2020
  2. harryt2010 Win User

Friends online

I don't have this game now, but I have NFS The Run.. haven't played it yet, but if people are up for it let me know. Im sure many friends here will or do have The Run by now =P
  3. Mighty Hood Win User

Friends online

You are not welcome to add me as I HAVE NO ROOM!
  4. JaggyTT Win User

Friends online

I just picked this game back up after a lonng time not playing it, Add me too if wanted :).
  5. TFU DeAd EyE Win User

Friends online

This game still active? add me jus got t game something a little different from all these shooters so should be good! take care all.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No online friends

Thema:

No online friends

1. No online friends - Similar Threads - online friends

2. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  3. FIFA 20 freezing online friendlys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 20 freezing online friendlys: I've got an Xbox one s all digital. I downloaded fifa 20. For some reason when I go to load online friendlies the whole game just freezes. it worked fine up until a couple weeks ago. everything...
  4. No friends online even though they are

in XboX Insiders
    No friends online even though they are: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hokatheboi [link] [comments]
  5. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  6. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  7. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  8. Can't join friends in an online game!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join friends in an online game!: Hi all, I am trying to join friends (who I have been able to accept) in an online game. I have 2 boys who want to play an online game with another friend. We are able to create a party and hear...
  9. 0 friends online??

in XBoX on Consoles
    0 friends online??: Hey, so my xbox account has been acting kind of weird lately. When I normally have 20 friends on at any given time, lately, i’ve been seeing 0(most common)- 3ish. I figured that was weird since I...
  10. Trouble playing an online game with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing an online game with friend: I'm fairly new to X-Box online gaming, but I'm having an issue playing Fifa 20 with a friend. Here are the facts :- We both have X-Box Gold Live We can both join a party We can both play Fifa...