No Online Gaming and No Netflix

Discus and support No Online Gaming and No Netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for three days straight Netflix hasn't worked and I haven't been able to play Forza 5 online. I noticed my One said that social and gaming services... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im Cole Trickle, Aug 25, 2014.

1. No Online Gaming and No Netflix

So for three days straight Netflix hasn't worked and I haven't been able to play Forza 5 online. I noticed my One said that social and gaming services are limited. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having these problems so I can stop thinking my Xbox
    One is ***. And also Netflix is working perfectly on my 360

:)

Im Cole Trickle, Aug 25, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Stop making us pay a fee to use Netflix and Hulu!

But yet again, you are deflecting the logical question. According to you, If someone never plans on using the Online Gaming of XBL, how would this increase the Service?

And you don't see "how" because you don't look at it. I pay zero, nothing, ziltch, nada for the use of Netflix on my Xbox 360 because I use it for Gaming, specifically Online Gaming. Netflix just happens to be there if I want to use it at no additional cost.
    Funny but it's still not "blocked" on my Console.

Elohmn, Aug 25, 2014
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Xbox Services Down For Days

have had no issues with live at all, and if netflix is running slow as is youtube then this is your network or a local ISP issue, the content and purchasing issue listed on live is not affecting performance of live, and as of yesterday that error is no longer
    listed. I have been online for 5 days in a row without any issues and i have been using youtube, netflix and multiplayer gaming and downloading games.

Farscape247, Aug 25, 2014
  4. No Online Gaming and No Netflix

Bhutankam Pema, Aug 26, 2014
  5. Bhutankam Pema Win User

6. Violin Spider Win User

Gold Subscription...but not according to my XBox

A lot of people is having troubles with Netflix, if you can use Online Games don't worry for Netflix, just wait the fix ;)
  7. xPhazoid Win User

Can't Connect To Online Games?

EDIT*

My Netflix works. It's just the online gaming.
  8. misterlavine Win User

"There's a problem with your connection" help.

Games, applications (like Netflix) - I cannot sign in at all. I can play games, just not online.
  9. Chadiator20 Win User

0x87e107df

Yep I have same problem, same error comes up for online games and my netflix
Thema:

1. No Online Gaming and No Netflix - Similar Threads - Online Gaming Netflix

2. Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to Online Servers for Various Windows Phone Games (Windows 10 Mobile): Hello, Recently, after the issues with the Xbox services started (shortly after the announcement of the store shutting down on Windows Phone 7/8), many games that depend on the Xbox service for...
  3. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  4. Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store: The just dance games are unavaible on the online xbox store, only the 2020 edition its avaible i already speaked with ubisoft support and they said its a problem of xbox i already speaked with...
  5. recovery of purchased online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovery of purchased online games: Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a...
  6. Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...: Soooo I'm having this problem from quite some time.... I'm not able to redeem the Xbox 360 games with gold from the browser or the xbox one console or the xbox app. I've tried both Chrome browser...
  7. online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    online gaming: its been over 10 days now i have been trying to reconnect to my xbox live .....this is the worst month with trying to redeem a xbl 3 month card... days pass after trying ......well got the card...
  8. Game wont start online play due to needing update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start online play due to needing update: I am dealing with the game connecting with live then fetches profile normally then says needs to restart due to needing update. so it restarts and says update successfully completed. Then it...
  9. I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.: UPDATE: I have an older, original Xbox One so I pulled that out and connected it to the internet and ran the Multiplayer test and got the same results as I'm getting on my main Xbox One S. So this...
  10. Playing Online Games and using Netflix with Snap In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Online Games and using Netflix with Snap In: I'm having trouble figuring out how to get Netflix to work while I play call of duty online. Is this not possible? 17b7d73d-0d6e-422e-b859-dce28d6cb6ba