No order confirm

Discus and support No order confirm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just placed an order for a charger on the Microsoft store and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account. The problem is that I haven't got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IdsTjalsma1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. IdsTjalsma1
    IdsTjalsma1 Guest

No order confirm

I just placed an order for a charger on the Microsoft store and the money has been withdrawn from my bank account. The problem is that I haven't got a mail that i have bought it and now i think that i lost money for nothing? It's been 2 hours and I don't
    know if I can still get on or should I wait?

:)

IdsTjalsma1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. tejo chase Win User

No order confirm

3. Gimpy_P Win User

Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

It's important to pay attention to the confirmation screens when ordering a game, even the free ones confirm the purchases.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

More for less!

Did they confirm you can order?
  5. Chris and Rick Win User

Won a Xbox One! HELP!

Nope! Never got an order confirmation for MS
  6. John Dowding Win User

Amazon Pre-Orders. What are the like?

I have Destiny on pre order with them and can confirm they dont take the money on pre order.
Thema:

No order confirm

1. No order confirm - Similar Threads - order confirm

2. Pre-order payment not going through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  3. Order pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order pending: I ordered an xbox one x forza bundle on friday mid day so three days ago as time of writing and it has taken my money into a pending phase on my bank and is showing me that the order is pending....
  4. Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Orders not being processed after almost 2 weeks: I ordered and xbox elite sries 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt processed the order e45a5a12-c010-453f-ad50-cf185a8569e1
  5. Order pending after 9 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order pending after 9 days: I ordered a elite series 2 controller March 21st and it had a delivery date on the order of March 24th. Needless to say it didnt arrive and now it shows a estimated delivery date of April 22 with...
  6. Annuler une commande de remplacements [Mod Translation - Cancel a replacement order]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Annuler une commande de remplacements [Mod Translation - Cancel a replacement order]: quelqu’un a fait une demande de remplacement de manette, mais je n’ai pas la manette dont il est questions et microsoft me demande de leur envoyer celle-ci. Donc j’aimerais annuler la commande...
  7. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...: June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa statements say you took the money from card...
  8. Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K 15 Pre Order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K 15 Pre Order Bonus: Details here http://whatculture.com/gaming/sting-confirmed-wwe-2k15-pre-order-bonus.php c3117cbc-d2c2-4b0a-86b7-4b773313a140
  9. I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console: Hello, I did not receive email confirmation after 24 hours of my repair order for my Xbox one console, I checked my junk mail folder. Date of the order : Oct. 06, 2017 Order number :...
  10. xbox360 repair order submitted but no confirmation email yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 repair order submitted but no confirmation email yet: I hope someone can help me...Yesterday, I submitted repair order for my xbox360, but I have yet to receive confirmation email with instructions on how to send it back to Microsoft via FedEx. I...