no other way to eject a disc!?

Discus and support no other way to eject a disc!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously? the next generation console doesn't have a way to eject a disc besides the *** button on the console? that is complete bull! and if said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Doctor1106, May 29, 2016.

1. no other way to eject a disc!?

Seriously? the next generation console doesn't have a way to eject a disc besides the *** button on the console? that is complete bull! and if said button breaks, they charge you $115 to fix it, microsoft you are pitiful if you think you can milk everyone
    for that ***

:)

The Doctor1106, May 29, 2016
  2. Xbox one disc won't eject

My disc won't eject from the console. Tried all the trouble shooting solutions, including a manual eject with a paperclip but to no avail. Any other ideas or does it have to be returned to Microsoft? This is the first disc we have put in.

UndueJeans9714, May 29, 2016
  3. How to eject a "stuck" disc

My Xbox One console has a disc in it. I try to "push" the silver eject button but nothing happens.

First, should the silver eject button be movable or is it "touch" activated?

Second, is there a manual way to eject the disc?

Third, is there a software way in the program to eject like Windows Explorer properties->eject?

One grandson was using the system but my next grandson wants to play Minecraft but cannot get the disc out.

Pleaser help.

John - Longwood Assoc., May 29, 2016
  4. onyxishere Win User

how do I eject xbox one games

Been searching around and there doesn't seem to be any way to eject the disc other than the button (or the eject hole on the side). Perhaps that will be something they implement in the future.
  5. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

By the way.....there is a way to eject the disc. My Harmony remote has the "eject" function on the list of xbox one commands. I programed it into my remote and it works fine.
  7. RIFFBEAR Win User

I was able to play game on the xbox one and none since

The other thing to try is ejecting and re inserting the disc...
  8. WPAK Win User

Xbox one disc won't eject

Hi there,

I know the issue already was resolved, but for future reference and others experiencing the same issue.

See this link on how to manually eject a disc from the Xbox One console:
Thema:

no other way to eject a disc!?

1. no other way to eject a disc!? - Similar Threads - eject disc

2. Xbox ejects discs after updating the console?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ejects discs after updating the console?: I'm having an issue where my Xbox One X would sometimes eject discs after I turn it on. When it ejects the disc the console won't let me insert it back in until I press the eject button 1 or 2...
  3. Impossibilité d’éjecter un disque[Translation-Unable to eject a disc]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibilité d’éjecter un disque[Translation-Unable to eject a disc]: Impossible de lire ou même d’éjecter le moindre disque, depuis que j’ai éteins la xbox directement sur le jeu la veille la console ne détecte pas le CD et même en appuyant sur le bouton pour le...
  4. “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X: Just bought a factory re-certified One X from Walmart and every time I eject a game disc I get the “Insert Game Disc....license error (0x82d40004)”. I’ve seen many posts on this happening when a...
  5. Disc won't eject (tried manually)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't eject (tried manually): We unplugged Xbox One and moved it to another TV. We forgot to eject Gears 5 disc first. Won't eject, tried manually, then reset Xbox like the site suggested. NOW, cannot recover gamertag since my...
  6. Discs not reading / ejecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discs not reading / ejecting: I have issues with reading and ejecting discs from my Xbox One S. Repeatably but not every time, my discs cant be read by my Xbox and then don't eject at all without me shutting down, unplugging...
  7. Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.: Hello, all. I have been having an issue with my Xbox one day one edition. It seems like it has a disc stuck in it, but I am not sure. Any time I put a disc in it doesn't pull it in, but it can go...
  8. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  9. Xbox refusing to turn on and disc unable to be ejected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refusing to turn on and disc unable to be ejected: My Xbox is refusing to turn on. I tried unplugging the power source and everything, but it won't turn on. Plus, one of my games is still inside the console and with it not on, I can't get the Xbox...
  10. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51