no other way to eject a disc!?

Discus and support no other way to eject a disc!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously? the next generation console doesn't have a way to eject a disc besides the *** button on the console? that is complete bull! and if said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Doctor1106, May 29, 2016.

1. no other way to eject a disc!?

Seriously? the next generation console doesn't have a way to eject a disc besides the *** button on the console? that is complete bull! and if said button breaks, they charge you $115 to fix it, microsoft you are pitiful if you think you can milk everyone
    for that ***

:)

The Doctor1106, May 29, 2016
  2. Xbox one disc won't eject

My disc won't eject from the console. Tried all the trouble shooting solutions, including a manual eject with a paperclip but to no avail. Any other ideas or does it have to be returned to Microsoft? This is the first disc we have put in.

UndueJeans9714, May 29, 2016
  3. How to eject a "stuck" disc

My Xbox One console has a disc in it. I try to "push" the silver eject button but nothing happens.

First, should the silver eject button be movable or is it "touch" activated?

Second, is there a manual way to eject the disc?

Third, is there a software way in the program to eject like Windows Explorer properties->eject?

One grandson was using the system but my next grandson wants to play Minecraft but cannot get the disc out.

Pleaser help.

John - Longwood Assoc., May 29, 2016
  4. onyxishere Win User

how do I eject xbox one games

Been searching around and there doesn't seem to be any way to eject the disc other than the button (or the eject hole on the side). Perhaps that will be something they implement in the future.
  5. strykerzr350 Win User

My disc tray won't open; have tried many things...

Seems like to me the disc tray is stuck or the button has malfunctioned. There is a way to eject the tray in case you get a disc stuck in the system. Here is the links below on how to do it.

support.xbox.com/.../manually-eject-disc

Xbox 360 S manual disc tray ejection method.

Original Xbox 360 manual disc tray ejection method

-

I do hope this works for you friend.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

By the way.....there is a way to eject the disc. My Harmony remote has the "eject" function on the list of xbox one commands. I programed it into my remote and it works fine.
  7. RIFFBEAR Win User

I was able to play game on the xbox one and none since

The other thing to try is ejecting and re inserting the disc...
  8. WPAK Win User

Xbox one disc won't eject

Hi there,

I know the issue already was resolved, but for future reference and others experiencing the same issue.

See this link on how to manually eject a disc from the Xbox One console:
Thema:

no other way to eject a disc!?

1. no other way to eject a disc!? - Similar Threads - eject disc

2. How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to eject a Game-Disc when you eject button is broken?: The eject button is broken, is there any other way to eject it through Softwere / through some command? 11d5edc3-7e7f-4763-958a-8f12ee11ad51
  3. Xbox one x disc eject keeps going off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x disc eject keeps going off: When I first noticed this I had a disc in but wasn't playing that game and when the disc eject chime went off it didn't actual eject the disc. So I power cycled the device and was then able to...
  4. Disc rubbing/grinding & eject issues on Xbox 1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc rubbing/grinding & eject issues on Xbox 1X: I have a brand new (as of 3/19/19) Xbox One X and I’m noticing sometimes when I load a disc, eject a disc, or restart or power down the console, it sounds as if as the disc slows down spinning...
  5. Xbox wont eject disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont eject disc: I have an xb1x that "had" a game disc in it. When I went to eject the disc, it makes the "no disc" beep noise. I can't find the disc anywhere I put it, and I know I didn't eject it from the...
  6. Xbox one Consoles powerswitch and disc eject stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Consoles powerswitch and disc eject stopped working: My xbox one consoles powerswitch and disc eject button do not functio anymore. I am afraid it is a hardware problem. But maybe someone knows a software sollution?...
  7. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs: Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in...
  8. Xbox one making "disc eject" noise randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making "disc eject" noise randomly: Hi, So a glass of water was spilt into my xbox one. I took it completely apart and let it dry for two days. I have now reassembled it and it works, however, it continues to make a "dun-dun" sound...
  9. Xbox one disc ejects by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disc ejects by itself: Xbox one disc ejects by itself df385e29-072a-48b3-a171-ca80152602b7
  10. Power button and disc eject button make no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button and disc eject button make no sound: My Xbox One X regular edition has stopped making the normal chimes when the power button is pressed/console turned on and disc eject button. It is only 5 months old. I find this a little strange...