No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

Discus and support No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlavThing, Sep 20, 2019.

1. SlavThing
    SlavThing Guest

No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

Hey there!

I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options available, event though I have double checked my billing adress and payment
    option ( credit/debit card ) in my profile, both are there. I even have my location right. Still no luck. I even tried buying it through the microsoft site via pc, same problem. It just won't work. Is there any known solution to this? Cause i've been googling
    it and there is nothing speciffic.

:)

SlavThing, Sep 20, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction..

Hi there,

even though the Xbox 360 games are free, they will require a valid payment option to be present on the account when a free 360 is purchased via xbox.com or Xbox One console etc.

The payment option needs to match the account region too. I assume it's only meant for some verification, it will not be charged though.

Please check http://account.microsoft.com to see if a valid payment option is available on your account if none is available the only way you might be able to get this 360 game is via an Xbox 360 console.
  3. Darkmagik007 Win User

Getting Xbox 360 games without credit card?

As far as my experience goes Xbox 360 games with gold needs a valid payment option for you to avail.

The easiest way is to put your payment info example credit card then after getting the game just remove payment/billing options via Microsoft website
  4. SlavThing Win User

Thank you for your answer. That's sad news, but still, good to know. To be honest, it's kinda dodgy that microsoft says that you can play these games on your xbox one and offers them for free via gold live. Would be great to know you can't actualy play
    them without owning a 360.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello SlavThing,

Thank you for replying back. In this regard, as I had stated before, you will need to download the Xbox 360 game from an actual Xbox 360. This happens, as I stated before, if you've never had your profile previously downloaded on an Xbox 360. The Xbox
    360 marketplace is different from the Xbox One marketplace and if you're profile has never interacted with it before on an actual 360 it will not allow you to download a 360 BWC game from an Xbox One or PC.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  6. SlavThing Win User

Does it work when you're buying a xbox one compatible xbox 360 game?
Thema:

1. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one - Similar Threads - payment option available

2. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options: I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location....
  3. "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You have no valid payment options on file" demands a USA address when I don't live in USA: Hello, I am in Australia and have recently purchased an x-box. I linked it to my account and set up a subscription, added my payment details, it's all working fine... ...Until I went to get a...
  4. Adding payment options to an account that has money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding payment options to an account that has money on it: I already have some money on my account and i was wondering what would happen to the money if i added a credit card to my account. if i bought a game would it take the money out of my account...
  5. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  6. Payment Option In Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment Option In Xbox: Hi, do I have to provide a valid billing address for purchasing Xbox content using the amount from my account(money from Gift cards) ? Reason why I am asking this is my country is not listed in...
  7. Payment options - Paypal option not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment options - Paypal option not available: Hi guys, I am trying to add a payment option - preferably Paypal and the only option i am allowed is either a credit card or a debit card. Can someone help? Thanks....
  8. Mobile payment option is not available.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mobile payment option is not available.: The mobile payment option does not come for me when I try to add a payment option. I live in the United Arab Emirates and have an Etisalat sim which is affiliated with Microsoft. What to do???...
  9. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.: So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m...
  10. gold membership not recognized, payment option not available to buy new game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold membership not recognized, payment option not available to buy new game.: I bought xbox live gold on January 30th 2014. I sign in on my xbox 360 and it says I don't have it. Also, my visa is saved as a payment option on my microsoft account yet it doesn't come up as a...