No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

Discus and support No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blakeynator106, Sep 3, 2019.

1. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family group which had me set as a child. I am still unable to
    start the Minecraft Realms free trial even though I should be viewed as an adult. If anyone has an answer, please post it below, thanks!

:)

Blakeynator106, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Blakeynator106,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with starting a free trial for Minecraft Realms due to your account's permissions. To change your account settings to allow more permissions, check out this article:

Manage your Online Privacy & Safety settings

I hope this helps.
  3. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  4. Saruman27 Win User

Better Together, purchases and family accounts

My son and I have just started to play Minecraft again, and have noticed that I am able to access everything but he is not. He cant access all our old Skins.

This may be connected but I started the Realms free trial so my lad and his mates can play, however he cannot add friends to the realm even though I gave him Operator rights.

Cheers.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

Realms definitely works to transfer worlds! That is how I did it. I transferred about 8 worlds from Xbox to PC through my 30 realms trial. Steps to do this are simple, as well.

Start your realm trial and save one of your worlds as the realm world.

Then open Minecraft on your PC and download the world.

If you have more than one, like I did, rinse and repeat the above steps!

Let me know if this was helpful!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Issues with it being a Demo?

When you say you started a "clan war type world", was that a world you hosted on your own computer and people could ONLY play when you were playing the game?

Or did you by accident start a free trial for a Realm, where your world is hosted by Microsoft on their cloud servers so anyone can get on that world anytime (with or without you being online), and now the free trial ended, and you didn't pay the monthly Realm
    fee, so the wold is inaccessible unless you pay for the realm?
Thema:

1. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial - Similar Threads - Permission Start Minecraft

2. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  3. Sign in issues when granting permission

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in issues when granting permission: When a child tries to play a game and needs permission an adult account connected to it signs in and Grant's the permission. After the permission has been granted on screen the account usually...
  4. Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles: I located the .exe file for a game through the game pass and tried linking it to Razer Synapse but it advised I didn't have permission. I think it's worth allowing users to use the .exe file to...
  5. Minecraft switch permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft switch permission: My son is trying to find friends on the Minecraft game for Nintendo switch. We created a microsoft account for him and it all looked good to go. However, when he tried to search, it said he could...
  6. "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You Need Permission." (Minecraft issue): I've seen many other people have this issue. And I've never seen one of them have answer. Also, I'm using the Pocket Edition of Minecraft on an Version 9 (I think??) Amazon Fire. So a lot of...
  7. Profile permission is not allowed on Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile permission is not allowed on Xbox live: I connected my xbox 360 to the web for the first time and set up a live account for myself, my status is adult and my permissions are all on allowed but when i try to access xbox live on any game...
  8. Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suddenly has no permission to play gta5 online?: Suddenly I am not able to play gta5 online. I was playing ir for over a month with no issues. Now it says my account does not have permission. I never got a ban message. I do never had gold...
  9. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  10. Ask a parent permission has not gone threw

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask a parent permission has not gone threw: So im trying to buy a Sea of thieves from the Microsoft Store and it asked my dad for permission. He approved but, it still has not gone threw. It says hang tight it looks like your parent...