No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

Discus and support No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blakeynator106, Sep 3, 2019.

1. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family group which had me set as a child. I am still unable to
    start the Minecraft Realms free trial even though I should be viewed as an adult. If anyone has an answer, please post it below, thanks!

:)

Blakeynator106, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Blakeynator106,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with starting a free trial for Minecraft Realms due to your account's permissions. To change your account settings to allow more permissions, check out this article:

Manage your Online Privacy & Safety settings

I hope this helps.
  3. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

...we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
    Minecraft doesn't store the worlds "in the cloud" so that multiple devices can access one world.

If you have a world stored on your iPad, the Switch will NOT automatically have the world, even if you use the same Microsoft Account.

Your son can either "visit" the world on the iPad with the Switch, while the iPad is running Minecraft at that time through Multiplayer.

If you really want to have the world shared across both devices, your only option is to "rent" a realm that you have to pay for in monthly subscription fees.

Or if your son is okay with transferring the world from one device (e.g. iPad to the Switch and only play on the Switch from then on), you could use a free trial for Realms to transfer the world over.

To do that, your son activates a Realm subscription with a free trial on iOS, and uploads the desired world to the Realm service.

Then he connects the Switch to the same Realm, and downloads the world to his Switch.

Then you cancel the Realm subscription via
    https://my.minecraft.net/profile/realms
  5. Saruman27 Win User

Better Together, purchases and family accounts

My son and I have just started to play Minecraft again, and have noticed that I am able to access everything but he is not. He cant access all our old Skins.

This may be connected but I started the Realms free trial so my lad and his mates can play, however he cannot add friends to the realm even though I gave him Operator rights.

Cheers.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Versión Android

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We recommend to read over the article on

how to move worlds from one device to another
    . Notice that it does state you will need Realms to do this. So if you used the free trial already you will need to activate realms subscription.

You will need an active Minecraft Realm in order to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial - Similar Threads - Permission Start Minecraft

2. online multiplayer account permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    online multiplayer account permissions: Hello, I have a problem when I try to start a Minecraft realm. It says that I cannot play online multiplayer because of how my account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at...
  3. Not Getting Permission Message or Question

in XboX Insiders
    Not Getting Permission Message or Question: My son has been trying to say a game requiring permission. The options given to him are to ask for permission from us. If we choose "ask now" then we ate forced to log into the account giving...
  4. In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.

in XboX Insiders
    In-game sign-in needs to go. It's janky and hardly necessary. Same for in-app permissions.: I just watched A Plague Tale freak out for over a minute during the sign-on window pop-up. My pc was cycling between the initial sign-on window, confirmation window, and the game for minutes. Why...
  5. Parental permission

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Parental permission: When I tried to purchase something on my Xbox for GTA, I got a screen that said I needed my parent's permission. I'm 19, and my birthday is correct on my account. Please help....
  6. Xbox live permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live permissions: Hi I am trying to turn off parental controls on my Xbox account but whenever I try to go to accounts.xbox.com it sends me to...
  7. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission: i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my...
  8. Profile does not have permission to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile does not have permission to play online: I bought a new xbox one. I have my account on it and have added both my sons accounts in 'my family'. I can play online multiplayer but when my sons try the get the message "this profile does...
  9. Parental Permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental Permissions: My daughter wants to play a multi player game which I had previously restricted. It keeps saying she needs parent permission and I put my password in and click accept. However, it still won't...
  10. Granting child permission on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Granting child permission on Xbox: I have been trying to give access to my son to play Fortnite on his new Xbox. I have been asked for my password, and when I enter it, it goes right back to the same screen to re-enter the...