No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard

Discus and support No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received absolutely nothing for doing everything in the Gears 5 quest. I watched a stream on Mixer, unlocked a achievement, and watched the new Gears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOldyMinecart, Apr 10, 2020.

1. No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard

I received absolutely nothing for doing everything in the Gears 5 quest. I watched a stream on Mixer, unlocked a achievement, and watched the new Gears 5 Gridiron trailer, but I did not receive my 500 points like it said I would. What am I supposed to
    do?! Complete another achievement? No thanks.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Apr 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi there Minecart,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Rewards. I recommend logging into your
    Microsoft Rewards account.

Then go to the
    rewards request form
    and submit a form for them to look into. Sometimes takes a little bit for the quests to update also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Spring Savings Punch Card

Sometimes punchcards can take 24 hours or more to register. If your purchase completed and in the store it says you own the game and the purchase shows up in your order history then it is being tracked by the punchcard. Some people are having trouble
    with the gears of war 5 and resident evil 3 punchcards as well.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

You could try resetting your console. But mostly these punchcards unlock 24 hours later but sometimes they can even take up to 72 hours. Some people are experiencing problems with the gears of war 5 punchcard. So its not just the resident evil 3 punchcard.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Why the achieve more not working on a microsoft reward?

is it just the achievement for the Gears 5 punchcard or is it all 3 quests that aren't working?

if it is just getting 1 achievement in Gears 5 it has to be 1 of the new achievements added in Operation 3.

start and host a custom Escape game in The Barracks and as you leave the starting area look for a control panel on the right. activate it to turn on the blowers and you'll get the Buying Time achievement and finish the punchcard
  6. Smwutches Win User

pre ordered call of duty ww2 didnt get any points for it

Preorders do not count towards VIP. So the only way to receive credits for that purchase is by completing the punchcard.
Thema:

1. No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard - Similar Threads - points received completing

2. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  3. Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.: Has this happened to anyone? I purchased FIFA points through CDKeys.com yesterday (I have purchased several digital items from here with no issues), once I got the code, I redeemed in on my Xbox...
  4. Didn't receive bought cod points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive bought cod points: I purchased a $9.99 cod bundle and I didn't receive it. It's been a week that I bought it. it still hasn't come. 6f707016-4bd5-4de0-9eec-d00d67f8d1b4
  5. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  6. Purchased COD Points but never received them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased COD Points but never received them: I purchased COD points through the Virtual Store and it charged my bank account for the points but they were never added to my activision account. Am I missing a step or do I need to request a...
  7. I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points: I was doing suoersonic quizzes and i changed my browser and i still am not receiving my Microsoft reward points. I have emailed Microsoft and they hsvent responded. Please help....
  8. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  9. Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive COD Points in Call of Duty WW2: Hello everyone, I recently purchases Call of Duty WW2 Gold Edition on my Xbox One. The description in microsoft store said that I would receive 1,100 COD Points, but when I opened my game the COD...
  10. 1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet): hello, last month i have buyed a 3 month xbox live with 1000 apex point in gift. in the description of the purchase, it written that i will receive the 1000 apex point before the 31 april and am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 punch card