No points

Discus and support No points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Pre ordered Battle field 1 no points and never had any reward points prior to this in the past 37e63f33-205b-4727-8a7f-97c1763917bd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by XCrUsTySoCkSX, Oct 17, 2016.

1. No points

Pre ordered Battle field 1 no points and never had any reward points prior to this in the past

:)

XCrUsTySoCkSX, Oct 17, 2016
  2. krash49
    krash49 Guest
    No points?

I waited until after the new subscription started, and still no points. How do I redeem the 400 points I was suppose to get?

krash49, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No points

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates (preorders
    do not count towards VIP).

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold

Achievements only earn credits if they are part of a specific offer on the site, like the current RoboRewards offer. In order to receive credits, you have to purchase an eligible game for the offer and then earn a set number of achievements in that game.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Elohmn Win User
  5. Spyroman12 Win User

points/$

They don't usually expire, unless they haven't been used for like years
  6. HassanB Win User

Hello,

As this is a Xbox LIVE Rewards issue please post this in their section located here.

Please Note: Rewards agents work from Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, and they answer forum posts in the order they were received (from oldest to newest).
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No points!!!??

Hello LoneWolf4ssassn,

We see that the Credits for Warrior Rewards are currently pending in your account for your For Honor purchase. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the
    end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Also something to keep in mind is that it takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new activity, as Murphs says.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Are you getting an 8 digit error code on the console when you try to purchase the points (either with CC or pre paid)?
Thema:

No points

1. No points - Similar Threads - points

2. Xbox / Microsoft points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox / Microsoft points: I've purchased microsoft points for Xbox and it has gone to the wrong microsoft account. It has went to my microsoft account and not my Xbox account. The code says it has been redeemed when it...
  3. My installation keeps stopping at a certain point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My installation keeps stopping at a certain point: My installation keeps stopping at a certain point. 3a96ae3d-c217-48ce-9d59-0e2125755969
  4. Freecell total points

in XBoX on Windows
    Freecell total points: How to find my total points in Freecell? What good are they? 640212da-f9ab-4bc5-9afd-ac1a64930d54
  5. 2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 x mobile points was for 30 days,right?: Had no problem with this reward tell today. Just 7 days short almost Micr osoft 72bca832-a722-40af-8cda-b99b71706b4b
  6. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  7. honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point

in XBoX on Consoles
    honestly i’m so done with xbox live at this point: is it just me or am i the only one whos beyond annoyed at xbox support? not only has xbox live gone down twice in less then 24 hours, but also has gone down multiple times just this month. as a...
  8. Fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points: My son bought £50 worth of fifa points off my debit card and i was wonderinf if therr is any way i can get the money back 6db8573e-b3b8-41a3-874b-a467ebb57a28
  9. Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X): I really need help with this. I've been doing a gaming channel, with 4k game clips, usually about 40 mins to an hour long. I had no problems before the recent update. I'm using two different...
  10. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...