No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

Discus and support No predefined Profiles for Elite 2? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by albernerHelge, Nov 12, 2019.

1. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles??

:)

albernerHelge, Nov 12, 2019
  2. albernerHelge Win User

Ok, thank you. Elite 2 is my first Elite Controller. In some Elite 1 YT Videos i saw some predefined Profiles in the configuration tool...that's why i wondered why I didn't see these profiles in the Elite 2 config app.
  3. Tarnend Win User

But the control has 3 profiles doesn't it? I remember very well seeing something like this in the control presentation trailer during E3
    yeah it has 3 profiles on it that you can set the paddles etc for different games, like a cod profile and a gow profile etc.... I am not sure about pre-defined profiles for games as each user will have different requirements for the paddles etc
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, infelizmente nao tem mais....

Translation:

Hello, unfortunately there is no more ….
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi albernerHelge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help, but don't quite understand your question. The new Elite Series 2 controller does not have pre-defined or preset game profiles. In the past, there used to be a section for Community configurations
    which is what you may be referring to but I believe that feature is no longer available as now, the app just goes straight into creating a new custom profile.

If you'd like to see that feature come back or have another feature similar to that one considered to be implemented in a future update, you should post that request over on the following forum: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xboxrequests.
    With enough feedback, you never know the feature could come back.
  6. slackadelic Win User

similar to the series 1, there were not predefined profiles. You can create your own based on what you need mapped. Personally, I don't want predefined profiles as I normally use way different layouts than most :)
Thema:

1. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2? - Similar Threads - predefined Profiles Elite

2. offline sub profile

in XBoX on Windows
    offline sub profile: Is it possible to create an offline profile for playing games from the Windows 10 store? If so, how does one go about doing that? Also, my ultimate goal is to re-play Minecraft with my...
  3. Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will removing and reading my profile remove installed games?: For some unknown reason all my game saves vanished, someone suggested removing and re-adding my profile, my question is will I have to redownload the games I have installed?...
  4. Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account: Hello, I have an Xbox Gamertag I've had for years and continue to use. I also purchased a new laptop which came with Windows 10, where I created a new profile. I would like to link that gamertag...
  5. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  6. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  7. Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...: After getting a new Xbox Wireless controller and using Xbox Accessories app to configure a user profile, everything works as remapped when connecting to Windows 10 via USB. However when unplugging...
  8. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  9. Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...: Hab eine neue xbox one s gekauft und wenn ich jetzt ein xbox360 spiel spielen will, dann zeigt es mir nur an ich könne ein profil runterladen aber dann wenn ich diese Option wähle, dann zeigt es...
  10. Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator: Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator I play my 360 games on xbox one. Recently I was unable to connect to the 360 emulator so I was told to delete my profiles then redownload them again....