No price given.

Discus and support No price given. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow a game got installed on my Xbox console what to start to play and then it wanted me to pay why did it not tell me what the price of the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TC., Jan 22, 2020.

1. TC.
    TC. Guest

No price given.

Somehow a game got installed on my Xbox console what to start to play and then it wanted me to pay why did it not tell me what the price of the game was from the get-go ??

:)

2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

No price given.

Can you be specific. Which game? And that somehow. Store, game pass? By the way, there is a problem with xbox live curently. Check here.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

No price given.

It could have been a free to play weekend which expired?
  4. Photonimus Win User

No Price given for a game

6 to 9 months from games initial release is the usual timeframe.
  5. Phil_Latam Win User

Thanks guys, I'll give it a few more months then...
  6. DrMmmPie Win User

Iirc Just Dance 4 isn't a GOD(games on demand) meaning you cant download a full copy of the game. So your going to have to wait or go to the store and buy it. What your seeing is dlc for the game.

JD3 is a GOD and it costs $39.99
Thema:

No price given.

1. No price given. - Similar Threads - price given

2. One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows price is incorrect: Hello, I would like to ask why One Punch Man A Hero Nobody Knows is $199.95NZ instead of $119.95NZ. It's bothering me because I might be getting it so please Xbox fix it....
  3. Halo Reach Price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Price: Hello Xbox community, I have a question and you may or may not be able to answer it for me. Anyways, I am curious as to why halo reach (a ten year old video game) is priced at $20+ tax? If I could...
  4. Price of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price of game: I was going to buy the game skate 3 for $7.48 the when i went to put my bank account details in, the raised the price to $29.95. WHY?????? 588cb83b-6136-41b3-80de-0dbf8bcbf299
  5. Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does sharing a gold or ultimate account allow FREE accounts to the discounted pricing of...: I have my main Xbox setup as the "home Xbox" and have the Ultimate game pass option. My son's account is a free account. He can do everything he needs to do on this xbox since it is set to the...
  6. Xbox one console pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console pricing: I'm thinking of buying a new secondary Xbox. one X console as a backup to my all digital console in case it malfunctions in the long run and the lowest price of it right now is 349 and I'm not...
  7. Dayz isn't discount price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz isn't discount price: I apparently downloaded dayz last night while it was on sale for 29.99 however this morning i tried to play the game and it said i don't own it. I have the money on my account now i cant play the...
  8. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  9. price of RUBLS? Xbox X Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    price of RUBLS? Xbox X Question: Good afternoon! Tell me please, what is the dollar against the ruble on 26.11.2019 on the XBOX x CONSOLE, and in particular in the game World of tanks??? Thanks de53e8d5-f0c6-4bfa-9bb3-70e9684b2693
  10. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...