No profile associated with that email adress

Discus and support No profile associated with that email adress in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TermedStew45, May 12, 2019.

1. TermedStew45
    TermedStew45 Guest

Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email address. Check the email and try again." so I checked it and rewrote it then this popped up again, help
    me pleasae what shoul i do

:)

TermedStew45, May 12, 2019
  2. TermedStew45 Win User

I tried going there and clicked on the "sign in" button at the top-right corner and it did not let me allow to type my email and password, an account just loaded in, it has a rabbit wearing a tuxedo as the profile picture and it said "Account manager for
    SurplusMoth6904" i don't even name ANY of my accounts like this, please help me, I don't know what is going on.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey TermedStew45

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Since you are doing this on you console, I'd like to know if you experience this signing into your account by using the

Xbox
    website?

If you don't receive the same message, try to download your account once more on your console.

If you haven't already I recommend that you give this a try and let us know your results so, if needed, we can provide more assistance!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there TermedStew45,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with logging into your Microsoft Account. I recommend to sign into
    Xbox.com to review your Xbox Profile. If the email associated is bring up the wrong gamer tag. I recommend to review your email credentials for the account. If the issue persists, try this
    article: Find your Microsoft account email address.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. Reklaw X Win User

You're probably going to have to contact support and give them your information so they can help you make sure your info is correct and recover it. Xbox support
Thema:

1. No profile associated with that email adress - Similar Threads - profile associated email

2. Missing Gamertag/Profile Associated with Microscoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Gamertag/Profile Associated with Microscoft: I couldn't figure out where to put this but I am in quite the situation. Awkward enough I've used a different console for the past roughly 2 years and I finally got back onto my Xbox 360. I have...
  3. Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown other account/profile where "that email address already associated with another XB ...: I have an XBox360 and have a profile created for offline use. I want to now have it hook up to XBox Live. However, when I tried to sign up for the XBox Live using that profile, it drops the...
  4. Gold not associated to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold not associated to my profile: Hi. I owned a X360 and Xone and I have been gold for three years. Recently, I just can not get into live with gold! (imagine play destiny on that way). However in my "account" is still clear...
  5. Switch profile associated with an email address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch profile associated with an email address?: I set up an account years ago on my xbox 360 and used my hotmail address. Somewhere along the way, my gmail address also got associated with that account. (No idea how that happened.) Anyhow, when...
  6. My profile is no longer associated with my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile is no longer associated with my gamertag: I removed my profile from my xbox one the other day. I went to go re-add it and it's not coming up when i sign in. There is some new profile there with zero points in the gamerscore. I can look up...
  7. How to associate a new xbox profile to current windows10 account that does have an xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to associate a new xbox profile to current windows10 account that does have an xbox ...: I have an xbox profile on xbox360 (that does not have any email and never been online),and the other unused virgin profile that is associated to windows10 account. how can I delete the virgin one...
  8. How do I change my email associated with my xbox one profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my email associated with my xbox one profile: Hello I want to know how I change my email associated with my xbox one profile. Can you please tell me how to do it. 228dec03-4f4a-4984-8469-d00949bd8173
  9. Moving a gamer tag associated with an email to a new email that already has a profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving a gamer tag associated with an email to a new email that already has a profile.: I would like to move a Gamertag associated with an email that I do not use to another email that already has an xbox live profile on it. I have found there to be two methods for this: 1.Making a...
  10. How to delete a profile associated with an email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete a profile associated with an email account: I recently signed up for xbox live thru the website and tried to log in thru the console. I didn't realize that I cannot merge that account with my current offline profile. Now it won't let me...