No Promo Code

Discus and support No Promo Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a $25 Xbox gift card as part of May's promotion. I sent the receipt in approximately 2 weeks ago. The site where you redeemed it said that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SgtWidget, Jun 4, 2014.

1. SgtWidget
    SgtWidget Guest

No Promo Code

I purchased a $25 Xbox gift card as part of May's promotion. I sent the receipt in approximately 2 weeks ago. The site where you redeemed it said that you should expect it in approximately 4 days. I have not yet received my promo code. Yes, I am over 13.
    Yes, I have been checking my spam box. Yes, I have been in contact with the Twitter support team and yes, I have also contacted phone support.

:)

SgtWidget, Jun 4, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Xbox $50 gift card for $30 - 40% off!

Motherfucker. Did it get removed?

I'm applying the promo code. It takes $20 off at first, but after I enter all my info, it says there's an issue with the promo code.

ClNTRoN, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Revenge Series is Ridiculous

promo codes? what promo codes?

NostalgicKarma, Jun 4, 2014
  4. No Promo Code

What have these groups told you? I've had similar issues with codes not being sent, or deleted, and have requested a duplicate to be sent. As it is the same code, they should have little issue resending it. Try asking this, might help.

Andy Mulligan, Jun 9, 2014
  5. NostalgicKarma Win User

Revenge Series is Ridiculous

promo codes? what promo codes?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

"Play Anywhere" card redemption

Hi there.

To enter a promo code, you would go through the purchasing steps on the store - microsoftstore.com, put the specific item in your cart then there is an option for Enter a Promo Code right in the Cart below the cart items.

The promo code would then show the addition/deduction of that the code was for.
  7. Charles Gurley Win User

i don't receive 3 months of free promo code.

I also have not received any promo code from this same promo event. I thought it was just gonna be considered free and not have to get a promo code. Money has been taken out. Didn't get a email or nothing about this promo so i have no way of knowing if
    it ever meant through.

I did it through Xbox one.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 360 Collection

You don't qualify for the codes

thatthat Gears of war ultimate edition promo ended in the end of 2015 not 2016

The Gears of war 4 promos ended in 2016

Wrong promo and wrong end date
  9. A1M1GH7Y R34P3R Win User

Promo code

I thought that as well, but when trying to buy a game off the microsoftstore.com website it still redirects you to store.xbox.com and at purchase it still doesn't show a promo code option for me. unless I jut can't buy games with the promo code but since
    it's a microsoft promo code, basically a digital gift card I don't see why I wouldn't be able to.
Thema:

No Promo Code

1. No Promo Code - Similar Threads - Promo Code

2. Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Outpost Discovery avatar promo code already redeemed.: Just managed to start redeeming my promo codes for Outpost Discovery today but one of them, Spartan Owen Avatar, was already redeemed. Talked to Microsoft and they said that it was redeemed 3 days...
  3. No more free xbox dev promo codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No more free xbox dev promo codes???: Ive been trying to be apart of the xbox development community for awhile now. Please let me know any promo code to remove the $19 price. Keep hearing people getting developer access free and im...
  4. why no sling code from the promo

in XBoX on Consoles
    why no sling code from the promo: never got my code been fighting with microsoft and sling tv about this ... one says there supposed to send then the other one says there supposed to send it... seems like to me bunch of crap ....7...
  5. Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass + Sling promo but no code sent: I signed up for gamepass for the first time before the deadline of the promotion where you would get a free month of sling and I still have not gotten the sling code sent to me. Please send me the...
  6. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  7. Мне нужна помощь по поводу промокода для Xbox one s [I need help with the promo code for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Мне нужна помощь по поводу промокода для Xbox one s [I need help with the promo code for...: Я купил Xbox one s с промокодом для Фортнайт на полный пак Neo и 2000 В-Баксов. Но вот проблема я ввёл его на старый аккаунт через который я сечас вам и пешу а на старом аккаунте я немогу играть в...
  8. Kingdom Hearts 3 promo code from Amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 promo code from Amazon: Hello - I ordered KH3 from Amazon (physial copy) and they sent me a promo code. The email says to go to microsoft.com/redeem When I go there on a computer and type it in it gives an error and says...
  9. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  10. Invalid promo code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid promo code: Hello. bought a disc. promo-code "JUST DANS Unlimited" not valid, which was bundled with the disk. disk number - 00002A0B-SL 23 promo-code number. 6580794e-db0f-4903-abb8-08e34b37492d