No quest rewards are being delivered.

Discus and support No quest rewards are being delivered. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have not be receiving the xbox quest rewards. I got Decembers then never got jans but got febs.. but didnt get febs till april.. iv still not gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Roy Takashi, May 14, 2018.

1. Roy Takashi
    Roy Takashi Guest

I have not be receiving the xbox quest rewards. I got Decembers then never got jans but got febs.. but didnt get febs till april.. iv still not gotten marches reward and who knows if i'll get aprils in may.

:)

Roy Takashi, May 14, 2018
  2. Game Pass Quest Results

Hey there,

We understand, be sure to let us know if you're still missing your reward by the start of April as rewards are still being delivered through the month. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, May 14, 2018
  3. Xbox Quest Rewards

Hey Alpha1Apex! Thanks for letting us know, and for your patience while we looked into your eligibility for those rewards.

Xbox Quest rewards are delivered within a month after the quests have ended; you should see any rewards for the February quest by the end of March.

As for your December and January quest rewards, please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding those.

Mister Quasar, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Mister Taurus Win User

Game Pass Quest Results

Im 100% sure i completed the quest without fail
    Hey there,

We understand, be sure to let us know if you're still missing your reward by the start of April as rewards are still being delivered through the month. Thank you.
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Quest Rewards

Hey Alpha1Apex! Thanks for letting us know, and for your patience while we looked into your eligibility for those rewards.

Xbox Quest rewards are delivered within a month after the quests have ended; you should see any rewards for the February quest by the end of March.

As for your December and January quest rewards, please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding those.
  10. Mister Quasar Win User

Xbox Monthly Quests

Hi there xSxSNIPERxSx!

Rewards for the Xbox Live Quests are delivered within a month after those quests end - if you still haven't seen your quest reward for February by the end of March, please reach back out and make a new thread and we'll be happy to take a closer look with
    you then.
Thema:

1. No quest rewards are being delivered. - Similar Threads - quest rewards are

2. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  3. Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10: Did the spend 50 dollars on add on for games in game pass and never got ten dollar gift card for completing it, said on bottom that it can take up to 45 days to recieve it but still nothing any...
  4. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  5. I cannot go ahead and find the xbox quests for rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot go ahead and find the xbox quests for rewards?: I jjst got game pass and when I login it doesnt let me do the quests? It says none available. submitted by /u/Liamthedream2 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox reward app weekly quest not updating: One of my quests for this week is to get 3 achievements, I got my 3 however it seems to be stuck at 2 outta 3. I’ve tried unistalling & reinstalling the app, quiting out of the app restarting the...
  7. Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked...: Descenders reward quest is not working, I made it to the finish skull boss and picked finish and received no credit in game pass app. At the main menu, I went to ride, career session, highlands,...
  8. Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests-Some rewards no longer working and discontinued?: So, for a while, I cannot complete any Daily Quest that involves playing the Game Pass games. As to how it seems, those rewards may have been discontinued. I have been a member of the Xbox Game...
  9. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  10. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...