No refund available for a pre purchase?

Discus and support No refund available for a pre purchase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre ordered a expansion for elder scrolls online on xbox one. The content is not released u til jine 4th (see picture) and i was billed on the day i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JadeLambert, May 11, 2019.

1. JadeLambert
    JadeLambert Guest

I pre ordered a expansion for elder scrolls online on xbox one. The content is not released u til

jine 4th (see picture) and i was billed on the day i purchased the product. I no longer play the game, so no longer require the expansion. Was told refunds were possible for pre orders yet ive been denied!? Why is this and is this a common occurence
    No refund available for a pre purchase? [​IMG]

:)

JadeLambert, May 11, 2019
  2. JadeLambert Win User

No i dont own the DLCs as i had eso plus which gave access to the DLCs, i only had base game,morrowind, summerset, all of which i bought seperatelybas they were released.
  3. JadeLambert Win User

I did that and got refused, i was charged the day i pre ordered it! Here is the proof from order histoey. Been battling since a week afger i ordered the expansion.

I called the helpline yesterday as well and he just didnt understand that it was a pre order, i got the content and it wasnt available to use until june 4th

[Mod Removed Image - contains Personal Information]
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I suggest that you check your billing here: https://account.microsoft.com as they don't take pre-order payments till approximately 10 days prior to release.
  5. JadeLambert Win User

Sorry just to clarify, i boight the bade game (disk) years ago, and played and bought expantions to summerset release (summer 2018) i have not played a released expantion since
  6. JadeLambert Win User

Yes i had the bade game(on disc) and previously released expansions. In stopped playing march 2019.
Thema:

1. No refund available for a pre purchase? - Similar Threads - refund available pre

2. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  3. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  5. Refund no answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund no answer: I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now? 31d1d11a-cfb9-4197-bb00-eba78fba4f0e
  6. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  7. XBOX Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Refund: The xbox.com/refund link is a DEAD END. There is no way to complete a refund request. Any tips on how to get an appropriate request though to MSFT? 51cd6e39-8bf2-4987-bfc4-50301f9c0013
  8. Not refunds available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not refunds available: Well I bought a pack of DLCs of ARK without knowing that my purchase did not include the game, I am looking for the refund optionand it does not appear 4844992c-3ac5-407c-993c-cdf0aaabc242
  9. Any sort of refund available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any sort of refund available?: I recently purchased the new Minecraft game for $20 + tax; however, I heard that it was free if you own the Xbox One edition of Minecraft. I do own the digital version and I heard that it was a...
  10. Refund Option Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Option Available: Excuse me, the problem is that a charge was made to my credit card from an unwanted 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I would like to know if there is a way to receive a refund of a percentage...