No refund available for a pre purchase?

Discus and support No refund available for a pre purchase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre ordered a expansion for elder scrolls online on xbox one. The content is not released u til jine 4th (see picture) and i was billed on the day i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JadeLambert, May 11, 2019.

1. JadeLambert
    JadeLambert Guest

I pre ordered a expansion for elder scrolls online on xbox one. The content is not released u til

jine 4th (see picture) and i was billed on the day i purchased the product. I no longer play the game, so no longer require the expansion. Was told refunds were possible for pre orders yet ive been denied!? Why is this and is this a common occurence
    No refund available for a pre purchase? [​IMG]

:)

JadeLambert, May 11, 2019
  2. JadeLambert Win User

No i dont own the DLCs as i had eso plus which gave access to the DLCs, i only had base game,morrowind, summerset, all of which i bought seperatelybas they were released.
  3. JadeLambert Win User

I did that and got refused, i was charged the day i pre ordered it! Here is the proof from order histoey. Been battling since a week afger i ordered the expansion.

I called the helpline yesterday as well and he just didnt understand that it was a pre order, i got the content and it wasnt available to use until june 4th

[Mod Removed Image - contains Personal Information]
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

I suggest that you check your billing here: https://account.microsoft.com as they don't take pre-order payments till approximately 10 days prior to release.
  5. JadeLambert Win User

Sorry just to clarify, i boight the bade game (disk) years ago, and played and bought expantions to summerset release (summer 2018) i have not played a released expantion since
  6. JadeLambert Win User

Yes i had the bade game(on disc) and previously released expansions. In stopped playing march 2019.
Thema:

1. No refund available for a pre purchase? - Similar Threads - refund available pre

2. Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...: Queria pedir reembolso do Passe de Carros no Forza Horizon 4 que comprei por acidente, só achei estranho que não perguntou nada pra mim, só saiu descontando da conta que tava vinculado, depois que...
  3. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  4. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay...
  6. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...
  7. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  8. Not refunds available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not refunds available: Well I bought a pack of DLCs of ARK without knowing that my purchase did not include the game, I am looking for the refund optionand it does not appear 4844992c-3ac5-407c-993c-cdf0aaabc242
  9. Any sort of refund available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any sort of refund available?: I recently purchased the new Minecraft game for $20 + tax; however, I heard that it was free if you own the Xbox One edition of Minecraft. I do own the digital version and I heard that it was a...
  10. Refund Option Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Option Available: Excuse me, the problem is that a charge was made to my credit card from an unwanted 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I would like to know if there is a way to receive a refund of a percentage...