No refund on preordered game

Discus and support No refund on preordered game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered a digital game and it hasn’t passed the 14 day grace period only because I preordered will I stilll be able to get refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KelThornton, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KelThornton
    KelThornton Guest

I preordered a digital game and it hasn’t passed the 14 day grace period only because I preordered will I stilll be able to get refund

:)

KelThornton, Sep 15, 2020
  2. hcaerkraD Win User

Cancel a pre-order game

I dont believe you can get a refund if you digitally preordered a game.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Fallout 76 - Price Drop and refusal to honour discounted difference on new price

The game is on sale already? That's bad. Hopefully you get a refund, but I wouldn't count on it.

It's best to avoid preordering.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Destiny, disc Pre-Ordered no Pre-Download

Umm what technology are they keeping to themselves exactly? If you want to preload the game cancel your preorder, get a refund, buy MS gift card and preorder off the Xbox Store. Seems pretty simple.
  5. DreadGrrl Win User

Preorders and refunds

If you were able to “cancel” your pre-orders, that would indicate the payment has not yet been taken. If you were able to “refund” your orders, that would indicate that payment had been taken for them.

The release dates for both of those games are still quite a bit off, are you sure payment was taken for them?
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Preorders and refunds

when it comes to reenbursments i also recomened calling into 18004myxbox so you can speak to someone directly, im just more comfortable voicing my conerns over the phone
Thema:

1. No refund on preordered game - Similar Threads - refund preordered game

2. How do I get a refund on 2k21 preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on 2k21 preorder: I recently played the 2k21 beta and didn’t like what i saw and want to get a refund on my preorder. It said i could do so before it is released, so how do i do so?...
  3. Game I preordered randomly refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I preordered randomly refunded.: I preordered insurgency sandstorm a few months ago and just recently i had found 42.38 in my balance. I spent some of it on some other things and then went digging to find out why i had gotten...
  4. Preorders and refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preorders and refunds: Two weeks ago I cancelled my preorder of just cause 4 and red dead redemption 2 through my billing history on my iPad. It has been over two weeks now and I still havent gotten my money back. When...
  5. I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I used a $50 gift code to preorder Scalebound and I want a refund!: As soon as I found out Scalebound was cancelled I contacted Microsoft to ask about a refund for the $50 code I used to preorder it and they kept wasting my time and giving me the run around for...
  6. I want to refund a digital game and cancel 2 preorders..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund a digital game and cancel 2 preorders..: thats it cancel of preorder and refund of a digital game eecf86af-e227-4cc4-9a94-c3b7c04035be
  7. Can I cancel my preorder of FFXV and receive a refund here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I cancel my preorder of FFXV and receive a refund here?: My order number for FFXV is [Mod Removed] the date I preordered the game was 4/22/2016 UTC I would like to cancel my preorder and receive a refund because I was under the misapprehension that it...
  8. Unable to request refund preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to request refund preorder: I am unable to request refund(Forza Horizon 3 Standard edition). I am unable to contact support at all because the hours of operation are when I'm asleep and the xbox chat or requesting a call...
  9. Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition India market place preorder refund: Anyone know how i go about receiving a refund for Dragon Age as it was pulled after i pre ordered it? Thanks a9f4158c-71d4-4702-bdc9-2ba89b175c84
  10. Is cancelling a preorder, the same as getting a refund on a digital game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cancelling a preorder, the same as getting a refund on a digital game?: I've seen that you can be granted a refund once a year, and I was wondering if that includes preorders, because I canceled a preorder a couple of days ago, and I bought Battlefield 1 earlier...