No refund option

Discus and support No refund option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had recently bought cod modern warfare and have not been happy with the purchase. I tried to go online to request a refund but the option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nabthorpe, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Nabthorpe
    Nabthorpe Guest

No refund option

Hello,

I had recently bought cod modern warfare and have not been happy with the purchase. I tried to go online to request a refund but the option does not come up to request for one. is it a bug or is it just not able to be refunded as a digital purchase?

:)

Nabthorpe, Nov 4, 2019
  2. MattLarson4 Win User

No refund option

i wasnt able to do the refund online and whenni contacted support i got a complete run around saying they couldnt do it.... i own a oneX and it crashes my system repeatedly if customer support can't do the refund over the phone that is [removed by mod]
    the game does not work PERIOD
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

No refund option

From what i played of it it was ok so as not to get to upset by issues i have given the game a break and will keep an eye out for updates and things settling.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. DarthLegacy905 Win User

No refund option

you may not qualify it you played it for more than 2 hours
  6. EtagLive Win User

No refund option

You are within the period of refund in terms of the 14 days I would imagine, but have you played the game for a few hours? If so then you may not be eligible for a refund, but it is worth trying to contact MS support

They have that restriction in to stop people buying a game, completing it within a day and refunding it, but if you have played it for only a small amount of time over the time limit MS support may be able to help you
Thema:

No refund option

1. No refund option - Similar Threads - refund option

2. возврат денег[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    возврат денег[refund]: хочу вернуть деньги за игру [Translation - I want to return money for the game] b84d1022-ee4e-4070-a3ae-4a8395bb8bb2
  3. Need a refund please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a refund please: My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789
  4. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  6. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  7. I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...: I just purchased Minecraft to put on my daughters computer and can not install it for her to play. I'm not sure what the problem is but if the process is this confusing I don't even care anymore....
  8. Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up: The self-refund option doesn't show up on my Order History at all. Today is the 14th day & I have most definitely played less than 2 hrs of the game I'm trying to initiate a return on. Already...
  9. Refund Option Available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Option Available: Excuse me, the problem is that a charge was made to my credit card from an unwanted 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I would like to know if there is a way to receive a refund of a percentage...
  10. It is not giving me any option to refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    It is not giving me any option to refund: It is not giving me any option to refund and I talked to Microsoft and they couldn't help me and said to talk to you. Please get back to me asap ed0a3953-5e62-4079-9241-b2aeeb2d0b21