No reward points for renewing 12 month gold

Discus and support No reward points for renewing 12 month gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I have not received my 3,000 points for renewing my gold membership. Can you please help 437b72ae-3a53-4269-a707-ecc90ed91fb6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by thewraith915, Jul 14, 2014.

1. thewraith915
    thewraith915 Guest

Hi I have not received my 3,000 points for renewing my gold membership. Can you please help

:)

thewraith915, Jul 14, 2014
  2. Didn't recieve points for renewing 12 month gold

I didn't recieve any reward points for renewing 12 month xbox live gold. Would be greatly appreciated if I can get some help... please.

Sureshock MerKz, Jul 14, 2014
  3. Alex123SM
    Alex123SM Guest
    XBox Rewards

I purchased (through the dashboard) 12+1 months of Gold subscription during a promotion which said there was a bonus for renewing and I would also get 800 microsoft points. Ive called xbox live support 2 times about this issue and was told the promotion
    did not exist , even though it was through the xbox dashboard. I did this back in October, 2010. No 800 points award as of yet. The other reward issue I have is that instead of getting 200 points for renewing a 12 month gold subscription. Under my rewards
    it said I only renewed for a 1 month gold subscription, even though I have been online for 3 or more years.

I have not received 800 microsoft points from the dashboard promotion and I haven't received the 200 point rewards promotion.

thank you,

Alex

Alex123SM, Jul 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Rewards program, you'd need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Renewals were awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You had to be on a gold subscription when you added the time in order to qualify. As of July 1, there are no rewards offers to receive credits for renewing a gold subscription.

Smwutches, Jul 14, 2014
  5. demonblood100 Win User

Missing microsoft points

hi m8 if you already ran out of gold when you made the rewards account and put the 12 months gold on after then you wont be eligable for the 12 month renewal points
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

points ???????

You do qualify for Rewards points for making LIVE Gold renewals, but I believe that is 200 points for a 12 month renewal. There was a promotion for 600 MSP for renewing Gold. May I ask, how did you renew recently? Let me know and I'll have a better idea
    of what promotion you qualified for. Thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Rewards program, you'd need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Renewals were awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You had to be on a gold subscription when you added the time in order to qualify. As of July 1, there are no rewards offers to receive credits for renewing a gold subscription.
  8. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

I can't buy a 12 month over the computer...

Hello there!

If you are reffering to receiving the 200 points for renewing your Gold Membership for 12 more months through
    Xbox LIVE Rewards, then you can buy it from the Xbox or the Computer. Either way, you will receive your 200 points on the next rewards cycle. :)

-Civiks
  9. xSWAGxRONIxBOIx Win User

very upset about my points

There was 12 months on the card. It said 4-6 weeks and its been since early january. I t was a offer renew you xbox live 12 month gold card and receive 600 ms points back, i received the ones from my live rewards but none from the special offer.
Thema:

1. No reward points for renewing 12 month gold - Similar Threads - reward points renewing

2. Do reward points reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do reward points reset?: I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know. 48af43ac-c841-4b47-877e-d6e39a9699ea
  3. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  4. Rewards points / sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards points / sweepstakes: Hello, I’ve received few emails from Microsoft to gain points replying to quizzes but never received the points on my balance, is this normal ? There is at least 500 points missing... I have all...
  5. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  6. Not getting reward points for renewing gold membership.

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting reward points for renewing gold membership.: Are you not supposed to get rewards points for renewing gold membership? Haven't seen anything..... cac3a3c5-75f3-4c67-a8a6-df052ec36d4b
  7. Not receiving rewards points for gold renewal

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving rewards points for gold renewal: I have only received my renewal rewards once in 2014. I have been on auto renew for well over a decade. Can I please get my back points etc? 149fdb77-8ffd-4a0e-a32d-104ff186755d
  8. I have got my xbox rewarded point from renew my membership since 2015

in XBoX Rewards
    I have got my xbox rewarded point from renew my membership since 2015: I have not received my point from renew my gold membership I been with Xbox since 2015 bcae5284-1796-4b21-a971-24e053ccf013
  9. Has rewards stopped giving points for renewing you gold

in XBoX Rewards
    Has rewards stopped giving points for renewing you gold: Ive been renewing for a long time now but not receiving points for me renewing my gold. Has this changed? I know from looking at how I got my rewards I used to get them since its in the break down...
  10. Xbox Gold renewal reward points.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold renewal reward points.: I renewed my Xbox gold on auto renewal for 12 months and thought I would receive 3000 reward points instead received 100 points per $10 I spent. Is this right or am I entitled to more reward...