No Reward points

Discus and support No Reward points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; it's been sometime now since I have actually had rewards points show up on my account and I've bought a lot of games. I have bought FIFA 17, Mafia 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Vulcan x 139, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Vulcan x 139
    Vulcan x 139 Guest

No Reward points

it's been sometime now since I have actually had rewards points show up on my account and I've bought a lot of games. I have bought FIFA 17, Mafia 3 and infinity warfare and I still have no reward points. Does anyone know what's going wrong?

:)

Vulcan x 139, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Z33N4
    Z33N4 Guest
    No Reward points?

Thanks for the link onyx62is, I've posted over there and linked here now lol

Z33N4, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Z33N4
    Z33N4 Guest
    No Reward points?

Action

Xbox Live Free Members

Xbox Live Gold Members

Make Your 1st Purchase on the Xbox Store

1,250 Rewards Credits

1,250 Rewards Credits

rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

Z33N4, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

No Reward points

Hello Vulcan x 139,

There was an issue with MyVIP progress calculations that caused us to delay payback for September purchases. We should have a hotfix deployed to resolve this issue soon, and plan to have payback showing as pending by the end of month deposit. Apologies for
    the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. IceStorm III Win User

free ms points

While it's not instantly, Bing Rewards offers MS Points as a Bing Rewards points option. 125 Bing Rewards points for 100 MS points, 500 Bing Rewards points for 400 MS points, though the Bing Rewards "cost" goes down as you collect more Bing Rewards points.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

how many Microsoft points could i potentially get for a 1 month x-box live code if i were to trade a friend

550 MS points or so. One month of Gold is 679 Bing Rewards points if one is Bing Rewards Gold. 100 MS points is 120 Bing Rewards points. 400 MS points is 475 Bing Rewards points.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Free MS Points

[quote user="SUPERBLAZE1"]well, i was wondering how does bing search works, does it reward stuff like MS points right?[/quote]Discover Bing.

Searches and other one-click offerings earn Bing Rewards points. The number of Bing Rewards points you can earn per day varies. Currently, it's 16 or 17. There are one or two special 1-point offers a day, and then the search benefit of 1 point for every
    two searches, up to 15 points a day.

The Bing Rewards points you earn can be redeemed for various Rewards, including 100 MS Points, 400 MS Points, and 1 Month of Live Gold. The MS Points rewards are codes that are e-mailed to you. I presume the 1 Month Gold is also, but I've never chosen that
    reward. They also added Silver and Gold Rewards levels that are obtained by being a Bing Rewards member and earning rewards points. Silver doesn't do much, but Gold gets you a 5% Rewards Points discount on MS Points and Live Gold. as an example, 400 MS Points
    is normally 500 Bing Rewards points. As a Gold member, that drops to 475 Bing Rewards points.
  8. FACELESSICE Win User

Earning Microsoft Points for Gold renewal

Deposits from the Xbox LIVE Rewards program occurs around the 15th and 30th of each month. Deposits from the Program are in batches of 100 Points or more. Rewards Points deposits are labeled as Points Added or Rewards. The Microsoft Billing site will not
    list out the specific Rewards opportunity that has been deposited. From there, the total amount of Rewards Points deposited should add up with the amount of awarded Rewards Points listed on the Xbox LIVE Rewards site. This is from the rewards rep. Here is
    a link to the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  9. UpliftKnight Win User

Help for getting reward

You need to be a xbox live rewards member to be able to get the reward points.

If you are a reward member the msp will be added to your pending points in few days
Thema:

No Reward points

1. No Reward points - Similar Threads - Reward points

2. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  4. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  5. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1
  6. Whats going on with the rewards/points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the rewards/points: I am having issues every week with my points no being recognised. I missed out on the gears 5 500 points as an achievement never popped until the day after that campaign finished, also the 50...
  7. Reward points for recent purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward points for recent purchase.: Hello, i ordered an Xbox one x from microsoft on the 10th of april and am pretty sure i havent received my reward points for that purchase. If you get 20 points for xbox purchases i should have...
  8. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  9. Il existe un problème avec votre compte ou votre commande (achats points rewards). There is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Il existe un problème avec votre compte ou votre commande (achats points rewards). There is...: Bonjour voila ce que cela me dit quand j'essaie d'acheter des cartes xbox : Il existe un problème avec votre compte ou votre commande Contactez le service client du Programme de fidélité Microsoft...
  10. Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer: I bought Resident Evil 3 on April 7th. There is a reward on the Microsoft rewards app that rewards 6000 points for buying the game. It has been nearly a week and I'm still not able to claim my...