No rewards for my subscription renewals

Discus and support No rewards for my subscription renewals in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello. Why not recive rewards for my subscription renewals? Could you browse, if this happened in last years? b338bc5f-8b9a-4dcd-8f1b-7d3c534a74eb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Hristo 1966, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Hristo 1966
    Hristo 1966 Guest

Hello. Why not recive rewards for my subscription renewals? Could you browse, if this happened in last years?

:)

Hristo 1966, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Points for membership renewal

Hi there,

I have been credited xbox live reward points in the past for my 2014 gold membership renewal but nothing for my renewals in 2015 and 2016. Do these no longer qualify for rewards? Seems bad for such loyalty to be unrewarded!

Cheers

Courtenay

SmokeCourtenay, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Points not being rewarded

Again.... I need someone to look into my account not getting points for my game purchases and gold renewal!!!!

Only rewards im getting are from the survey. Ive been a gold member for 12 or 13 years with no gaps in subscription.

What do I need to do to finally get a response from someone from the rewards programme?

Please help

GT: AIM1

AIM1-7A11AF44-416F-459F-A4CE-F6D8B755FCBC, Oct 16, 2016
  4. No rewards for my subscription renewals

As of July 1st, 2014 we are no longer rewarded for Xbox Live Gold Renewal.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

As of July 1st, 2014 we are no longer rewarded for Xbox Live Gold Renewal.
  6. DeathWishCoffee Win User

rewards

You can't use Reward Points to renew your LIVE subscription.

You do how ever get Reward Points for renewing your LIVE subscription.

Any questions about the Reward Program and how to sign up can be found here

http://rewards.xbox.com/
  7. leekittyqld Win User

I got a bonus week on game pass ultimate subscription

Yeah it is a little strange, but happy about it. My subscription isn’t due for renewal until September, but I will keep doing the rewards to add another 3 months to my subscription.
  8. XBLRewards0 Win User

Subscription renewal reward points.

Hi Jeplo,

Looking at your account, it looks like you renewed your subscription and a couple weeks later, joined Rewards. This makes you ineligible for a renewal reward, until your current subscription runs out. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but there
    are many ways to earn points in the Rewards program.
  9. Smwutches Win User

No reward points for renewing 12 month gold

For help with the Rewards program, you'd need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Renewals were awarded after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You had to be on a gold subscription when you added the time in order to qualify. As of July 1, there are no rewards offers to receive credits for renewing a gold subscription.
Thema:

1. No rewards for my subscription renewals - Similar Threads - rewards subscription renewals

2. Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?: With Microsoft Rewards, it's clear that we earn points for purchases in the Microsoft Store, but do we earn points for subscriptions, such as Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass? I'm just trying to...
  3. One year gold subscription not showing in microsoft rewards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year gold subscription not showing in microsoft rewards.: This happened a while ago (2018) and then it came back but then disappeared again later (some time in 2019) and was back for like 6 months, and now, it is gone again. Is it just schedualed to...
  4. How can I redeem Discord Nitro's reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem Discord Nitro's reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.: I cant claim the Nitro Reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Susbscription. Someone can help me? 2115b367-131d-40ab-a665-c95937d1ec95
  5. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  6. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  7. Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 1 year subscription to ea, how long to get my rewards points for the purchase ?: Just wondered how long till i see my reward points for the purchase. Any intel would be appriciated, cheers and happy Victoria day Canada, 0cd87114-026d-4ca5-aae6-465fccdcc87d
  8. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  9. I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed a 1 month xbox live gold subscription via Microsoft rewards and haven't recieved it: On the 29th I redeemed 5600 Microsoft reward points to get the "Hot deal - 1 month Xbox Live Gold Mmebership. I got a text as usual asking me to verify the redemption which I did. However I still...
  10. I renewed my xbox live gold subscription and never received my rewards for it.

in XBoX Rewards
    I renewed my xbox live gold subscription and never received my rewards for it.: Where are my rewards for renewing my subscription, or did you take that reward away also? This program has gone downhill for the past 12 months and now it seems like it's not even worth it to...