no rewards here either

Discus and support no rewards here either in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Like others I was also expecting over 11,000 worth of points (some from cards bought with gems) to be deposited. We're past the deposit date and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ManFromTheZoo, May 10, 2018.

1. no rewards here either

Like others I was also expecting over 11,000 worth of points (some from cards bought with gems) to be deposited. We're past the deposit date and I haven't received anything. Support sent me here.

:)

ManFromTheZoo, May 10, 2018
  2. m_slender
    m_slender Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

are you enrolled in the rewards program?

m_slender, May 10, 2018
  3. btb26
    btb26 Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

No email here either. Microsoft is only going to chase long time users away that don't get rewarded for supporting their systems since the original.

btb26, May 10, 2018
  4. ChaosEdge95
    ChaosEdge95 Guest

no rewards here either

I have the same problem on my old account. once used 10,000 credits and once 5,000 credits, but until now it's always been Xbox Live Rewards credited not on Xbox Live. The same problem I have synonymous to my new account xCHAOSx95. I'm from Germany

no rewards here either [​IMG]

no rewards here either [​IMG]

ChaosEdge95, May 10, 2018
  5. sucks, doesn't it? no rewards here either :(

ManFromTheZoo, May 11, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    They are scheduled for the deposit at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 11, 2018
  7. ChaosEdge95
    ChaosEdge95 Guest
    yes I know but I have the problem for 2 months

ChaosEdge95, May 16, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

no rewards here either

Then you will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can look into it for you.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

no rewards here either

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
  10. ManFromTheZoo Win User

no rewards here either

I have the same problem on my old account. ChaosEdge95 once used 10,000 credits and once 5,000 credits, but until now it's always been Xbox Live Rewards credited not on Xbox Live. The same problem I have synonymous to my new account xCHAOSx95. I'm from Germany

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sucks, doesn't it? :(
  11. ChaosEdge95 Win User

no rewards here either

I have the same problem on my old account. once used 10,000 credits and once 5,000 credits, but until now it's always been Xbox Live Rewards credited not on Xbox Live. The same problem I have synonymous to my new account xCHAOSx95. I'm from Germany

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  12. Smwutches Win User

no rewards here either

Then you will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can look into it for you.
  13. ChaosEdge95 Win User

no rewards here either

yes I know but I have the problem for 2 months
Thema:

no rewards here either

1. no rewards here either - Similar Threads - rewards here either

2. Rewards Support Sent Me Here For Help Concerning Xbox Quests

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Support Sent Me Here For Help Concerning Xbox Quests: I have contacted support three times in the past two weeks about this issue and they sent me to Xbox rewards support who sent me back to regular support who sent me here. For the past three...
  3. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  4. Xbox live rewards won't deposit and email told me to post here

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards won't deposit and email told me to post here: I received an email that reminded me that there was an issue with my rewards account and told to post here. It has been like this for a few months, and I am just now finally taking the time to try...
  5. Are my rewards all going to still be here for me?

in XBoX Rewards
    Are my rewards all going to still be here for me?: Sorry I haven't been able to get a response yet, but last month I did the doctor rewards program completely finished each part, and I;m just hoping that I will still get credit for it, since it...
  6. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  7. Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite STW, here are the full collection book rewards lvl 1-100, hope it helps.: These are the full collection book rewards as of 2 July 2018, enjoy! 1NOTHING2500 HERO EXP3random green schem-ward4500 survivor exp56 drops of rain6500 vbucks77 drops of rain8green person/lead-...
  8. HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARDS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARDS!: When the community goal is reached for the power-ball bingo, you must claim your own rewards! 1. Click on MENU; Upper left corner 2. Scroll down and click on SOCIAL 3. Scroll down and click to...
  9. HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARDS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARDS!: When the community goal is reached for the power-ball bingo, you must claim your own rewards! 1. Click on MENU; Upper left corner 2. Scroll down and click on SOCIAL 3. Scroll down and click to...
  10. HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR COMMUNITY REWARD: When the community goal is reached for the power-ball bingo, you must claim your own rewards! 1. Click on MENU; Upper left corner 2. Scroll down and click on SOCIAL 3. Scroll down and click to...