NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

Discus and support NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've no recollection of using my rewards points for purchases so its unclear to me as to why they're not showing up on my Microsoft account... unless... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlAz3 iz RiPpiN, Feb 18, 2015.

1. NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

I've no recollection of using my rewards points for purchases so its unclear to me as to why they're not showing up on my Microsoft account... unless they expire.

also, once i get a hold of them, how do i redeem them instead of having to use a credit card for payments made on my xbox one?

:)

BlAz3 iz RiPpiN, Feb 18, 2015
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    no Reward points found

Hello arthur leung,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your World of Tanks purchases for the FREEdom offer. You should see these changes shortly.

XBLRewards8, Feb 18, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    no Reward points found

Is there a specific offer you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Keep in mind
    that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it would be too soon to see rebate credits pending for May purchases.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

You can check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    This will show any deposits to your account as well as any transactions afterwards that would show if you used them.

When credits are deposited into your account they are added as currency in your Microsoft account balance. So you would use your Microsoft account balance as your payment method.

For issues with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

You can check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    This will show any deposits to your account as well as any transactions afterwards that would show if you used them.

When credits are deposited into your account they are added as currency in your Microsoft account balance. So you would use your Microsoft account balance as your payment method.

For issues with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

no Reward points found

Hello arthur leung,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your World of Tanks purchases for the FREEdom offer. You should see these changes shortly.
  7. Smwutches Win User

no Reward points found

Is there a specific offer you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Keep in mind
    that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it would be too soon to see rebate credits pending for May purchases.
  8. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

50000 points + still pending please help‽

Points rewarded in the 15-30th of the month will be deposited on the 15th of the next month. So, your points should be deposited on December 15th! This information can be found in the FAQ section of the Rewards website.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  9. Four-Channel Win User

600 mspoints free??????????

If this is through Xbox Rewards you will have to wait until the 15th of the following month for the Code for the Points. When you purchased the points on May 13 even if its before the 15th, no points are rewarded until the following month, this can be found
    on http://rewards.xbox.com
Thema:

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

1. NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND - Similar Threads - REWARDS POINTS FOUND

2. Do reward points expire?

in XboX Insiders
    Do reward points expire?: Assuming Microsoft implement reward points in the upcoming console generation. I am considering building up my points for the whole of the next generation so I can get a large chunk off the...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  5. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  6. Reward points not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not showing: I know on some it says it may take several days to show but none are showing for the 10000 points achievement either from multiple games from the list. Will they catch up? Dont want to lose them !...
  7. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  8. Do reward points reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do reward points reset?: I was wondering if the Microsoft Reward points that you have earned reset at the end of every month? I just started and I would really like to know. 48af43ac-c841-4b47-877e-d6e39a9699ea
  9. Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Used 25,000 reward points for $25, Took points but did not get money: I redeemed 25 thousand microsoft rewards points for a 25$ xbox gift card, you guys took the points and even sent me a confirmation code that I entered and I did not receive the gift card. Would...
  10. no Reward points found

in XBoX Rewards
    no Reward points found: Hi, I have made purchase on May 2 and May 26 with amount HK$195 and HK$187, but I cannot find any reward points in the MyMission page, please advise. Thanks. Regards, Arthur...