NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

Discus and support NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've no recollection of using my rewards points for purchases so its unclear to me as to why they're not showing up on my Microsoft account... unless... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlAz3 iz RiPpiN, Feb 18, 2015.

1. NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

I've no recollection of using my rewards points for purchases so its unclear to me as to why they're not showing up on my Microsoft account... unless they expire.

also, once i get a hold of them, how do i redeem them instead of having to use a credit card for payments made on my xbox one?

:)

BlAz3 iz RiPpiN, Feb 18, 2015
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    no Reward points found

Hello arthur leung,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your World of Tanks purchases for the FREEdom offer. You should see these changes shortly.

XBLRewards8, Feb 18, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    no Reward points found

Is there a specific offer you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Keep in mind
    that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it would be too soon to see rebate credits pending for May purchases.

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

You can check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    This will show any deposits to your account as well as any transactions afterwards that would show if you used them.

When credits are deposited into your account they are added as currency in your Microsoft account balance. So you would use your Microsoft account balance as your payment method.

For issues with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

You can check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    This will show any deposits to your account as well as any transactions afterwards that would show if you used them.

When credits are deposited into your account they are added as currency in your Microsoft account balance. So you would use your Microsoft account balance as your payment method.

For issues with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Rewards forum -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

no Reward points found

Hello arthur leung,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your World of Tanks purchases for the FREEdom offer. You should see these changes shortly.
  7. Smwutches Win User

no Reward points found

Is there a specific offer you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Keep in mind
    that rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it would be too soon to see rebate credits pending for May purchases.
  8. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

50000 points + still pending please help‽

Points rewarded in the 15-30th of the month will be deposited on the 15th of the next month. So, your points should be deposited on December 15th! This information can be found in the FAQ section of the Rewards website.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  9. Four-Channel Win User

600 mspoints free??????????

If this is through Xbox Rewards you will have to wait until the 15th of the following month for the Code for the Points. When you purchased the points on May 13 even if its before the 15th, no points are rewarded until the following month, this can be found
    on http://rewards.xbox.com
Thema:

NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND

1. NO REWARDS POINTS FOUND - Similar Threads - REWARDS POINTS FOUND

2. Missing Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Rewards Points: 7/18/2020 - 4:13 pm CST -Gears 5 - I Made it All Myself achievement- didn’t check off in Gears Punch Card to complete the 500 points 7/19/2020 - 6:48 pm CST - Gears 5 - Home Grown Hive - didn’t...
  3. Please Fix Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Fix Rewards Points: I have been saving for months and finally redeemed the Game Pass Ultimate with Rewards Points. But my subscription doesn't show up and I can't use any Game Pass games or play live. And my reward...
  4. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  5. Rewards Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Points: Hello, My son is missing $35.00 reward points. He already has $25.00 in his account and is suppose to have a total of $60.00. Why has the $35.00 not been put in his account?...
  6. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  7. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  8. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  9. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  10. no Reward points found

in XBoX Rewards
    no Reward points found: Hi, I have made purchase on May 2 and May 26 with amount HK$195 and HK$187, but I cannot find any reward points in the MyMission page, please advise. Thanks. Regards, Arthur...