NO rewards points?

Discus and support NO rewards points? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox One on 12/18 and never got my rewards points posted (not even pending). When will this show up? 64e24112-4116-4aa8-ace3-fd9422232800 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by XI MAXIMUS IX, Jan 2, 2017.

1. NO rewards points?

I purchased an Xbox One on 12/18 and never got my rewards points posted (not even pending). When will this show up?

:)

XI MAXIMUS IX, Jan 2, 2017
  2. No rewards

no rewards for the last 4 years

NO rewards points? [​IMG]

Grandpa Tony69, Jan 2, 2017
  3. No rewards

Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscription purchases are not eligible for MyVip. Looking at both of your posts, it seems that a bulk of your purchases are "Gold Packs" which are "in-game consumables" and therefore not eligible for MyVip progres

A staff member will review your account to verify there are no other issues. They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Jan 2, 2017
  4. NO rewards points?

i contacted tech support, who just refers me back to this forum. However, no one from support seems to respond here.

XI MAXIMUS IX, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST, but because of the holidays they have also had some time off. They will check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2017
  6. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Hi MAXIMUS. 50,000 Credits were awarded to you on December 6 and deposited to your Microsoft account on December 28th. The console offer can only be completed once.

XBLRewards3, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  8. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  9. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  10. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  11. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Quest Progress not Updating

Rewards support can only assist with Rewards program offers. Since quests are not part of the rewards program, rewards support will not be able to assist.
Thema:

NO rewards points?

1. NO rewards points? - Similar Threads - rewards points

2. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  3. Rewards Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards Points: Hello, My son is missing $35.00 reward points. He already has $25.00 in his account and is suppose to have a total of $60.00. Why has the $35.00 not been put in his account?...
  4. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  5. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  6. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  7. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  9. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  10. redeeming gamepass reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming gamepass reward points: how long does it take for redeem of gamepass points to show in account 20cd756f-c9f4-4e88-abcd-3393d50536d1