No Roblox digital codes

Discus and support No Roblox digital codes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently, I have been saving up for the ‘100’ robux, and I cant find it anywhere. I have looked all over the internet but no answers… please reply to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KokoD11, Aug 4, 2022.

1. KokoD11
    KokoD11 Guest

No Roblox digital codes

Recently, I have been saving up for the ‘100’ robux, and I cant find it anywhere. I have looked all over the internet but no answers… please reply to this if you know what’s going on…

:)

KokoD11, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No Roblox digital codes

I assume you mean from Microsoft Rewards. They rotate out gift cards every once in a while so if it's not available on the redemption page, they've removed them for now.
  3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Roblox error code 103

Hi Horrie,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the error code. This error code is from roblox, you will be best to go to
    Roblox forums and find a solution for this error.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Roblox erro 110 [Translation - Roblox Error 110]

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with Roblox Error code 110. I recommend trying the following article:

Code 110 - Roblox

If the issue persist, I recommend contacting
    Roblox Support
    for in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. LeoClark1 Win User

Roblox

No i redeemed one before and i wanted to go check in the Microsoft store if Roblox is still available but it seems that Microsoft have taken out Roblox and its all I was going to build up to get a new code but now Roblox is gone I have not seen any statement from Microsoft saying that they are taking away Roblox what has happened ?
Thema:

No Roblox digital codes

1. No Roblox digital codes - Similar Threads - Roblox digital codes

2. I accidentally rewritten my roblox account on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally rewritten my roblox account on xbox one: I accidentally rewritten my roblox by accidentally account on my Xbox by accidentally and i can't my roblox Xbox account back. Because I accidentally unlink my account and rewritten my roblox...
  3. My Roblox Account Password For Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My Roblox Account Password For Xbox: How and where exactly would I find the account details for my Roblox account 'PositiveGecko44' for Xbox? I really do just want to find my password so I can see if I can log into my Xbox Roblox...
  4. Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox?: Why can't roblox have the text chat back most games on roblox don't do voice chat so it kinda bad so i think text to chat should come back because i can't talk or make friends with people or stop...
  5. Need a Roblox receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a Roblox receipt: Hello, I need to recover my Roblox password but because there were no email connected to my account when I created it on the Xbox I cannot recover my password. I connected Roblox and I need a...
  6. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  7. Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to my Roblox account (only logged in on my Xbox): I recently logged out of my Roblox account on PC and mobile, but I have no way of bypassing the 2 step verification as I never set up the Authenticator app nor do I have the recovery codes. I am...
  8. Roblox error code on adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox error code on adult account: im gettinga unable to jion, your xbox account is currently not permitted to visit. error code 118. i have a adult account so all my settings is ok. please help 4ebb643b-d0ea-4561-bfad-33c39e80acd1
  9. Roblox digital codes are gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox digital codes are gone: So one time I made a goal of Roblox digital codes and the goal was gone and I searched up Roblox and it showed nothing I already recommended this site to poor Roblox players and they will accuse...
  10. Roblox on XBox One S digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on XBox One S digital: My Son's account is a child account in my family. He has Roblox on our console but when he tries to use it he gets a warning saying that I need to change his settings to allow use. Problem is I...