No save data game just disappeared

Discus and support No save data game just disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing earlier and saved my game like I always do. Go to play it later and it has no save data game is gone. Any ideas how I can get my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cody2715, May 4, 2014.

1. cody2715
    cody2715 Guest

I was playing earlier and saved my game like I always do. Go to play it later and it has no save data game is gone. Any ideas how I can get my game back.

:)

cody2715, May 4, 2014
  2. Skweezle1st
    Skweezle1st Guest
    Freezing Issues: All progress deleted

Lost my progress 3 times!

First time my saves just disappeared! No chance to continue or choose a mission other than the first one. Just 'new game'.

Second time my save corrupted after a freeze.

Third time - Thought I'd save in cloud saves just to be sure. When I started again the next day my save game had simply disappeared again.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Skweezle1st, May 4, 2014
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?

Hi!

Verify that the console is online and that the network connection has no problems. If the network is working properly, try to eliminate the local data saves of the two games and re-synchronize them with the cloud's saves. Data is saved on clouds and if you
    have not deleted your data (with overwrite), you can recover them.

Since the achievements appear to have disappeared, it would seem just a sync problem, and as a result you can delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.

DominumStige, May 4, 2014
  4. Excidium 007
    Excidium 007 Guest

I had that happen to me on my xbone, I just went to homescreen quit the game and rebooted the one. did a check of my network settings and when I went back to the game my save was there.

Excidium 007, May 26, 2014
  5. Excidium 007 Win User

I had that happen to me on my xbone, I just went to homescreen quit the game and rebooted the one. did a check of my network settings and when I went back to the game my save was there.
  6. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Mhw lost data

Hi!

By lost your save data, are you unable to load your game when logging in? Did you accidentally delete the save data? How did it disappear?
  7. DominumStige Win User

My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?

Hi!

Verify that the console is online and that the network connection has no problems. If the network is working properly, try to eliminate the local data saves of the two games and re-synchronize them with the cloud's saves. Data is saved on clouds and if you
    have not deleted your data (with overwrite), you can recover them.

Since the achievements appear to have disappeared, it would seem just a sync problem, and as a result you can delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  8. the n1njadragon Win User

Lost save game

it's both it seem the saved game just disappear
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Problem Gears of war 2

Hey mate, your online progress is linked to your save file for that game, which would explain why everything disappeared at once. To ensure this doesn't happen again, I recommend backing up your saved data to a USB drive.
Thema:

1. No save data game just disappeared - Similar Threads - save data game

2. unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unistalled xbox 360 game on xbox 360 lost save data: yesterday i uninstalled red dead redemption 1 on my xbox 360 i was using the disc version that was installed to the hard drive then deleted the installed version then i bought the digital version...
  3. We Really Need Am External Way To Manage Game Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Really Need Am External Way To Manage Game Save Data: After all these years, I am still playing Fallout 4. The issue is a handful of individual games saves in the game save container cause the game to crash before before they can even be deleted...
  4. Game Pass Save Data Missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Save Data Missing?: I have an active game pass membership at the moment and I've been playing the game Moonlighter for a while now. I stopped playing for a few days and when I came back all my save data was gone. My...
  5. Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Access The Outer Worlds save game data from Xbox One to PC Xbox App: I played The Outer Worlds on my Xbox One from the game pass and got somewhat far. I have now downloaded The Outer Worlds on my PC through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox (Beta) App. I want to...
  6. Offline game save overwrote cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline game save overwrote cloud data: Hey all, So Me and my brother each have our own xbox and xbox live accounts, and we have set it up to game share so that we can both play games together. We have been playing a game together and...
  7. Saved game data gone or lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved game data gone or lost: Hi! Propably old topic for most but new to me. I deleted my account on my Xbox One and later put it back. All my saved data from the game Red Dead 2 has gone. Or Xbox can't find it. I'm pretty...
  8. All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All offline saved data for all games is gone? How to recover data?: I usually play offline. All the games I have been playing for months are all acting like it is the first time I played the game when I start them now. When I go to load game there is nothing...
  9. Issues with game save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with game save data: Xbox Live was having some issues earlier today and I reset my console and it looks like the issue was resolved but something weird has happened and I've lost all my save data for Monster Hunter...
  10. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...