No service despite everything being active.

Discus and support No service despite everything being active. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting the "Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live status go to https://support.xbox.com." message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sabrosano, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Sabrosano
    Sabrosano Guest

Hi,

I'm getting the "Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check Xbox Live status go to https://support.xbox.com." message however when I visit the link it tells me that "All services and games are active".

I'm quite happy to wait if the issue isn't on my end but if it potentially is then I would appreciate some guidance on how to solve it.

Thanks.

:)

Sabrosano, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Sabrosano,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. On what console are you receiving this issue? Xbox one or 360? Aside from that, a universal troubleshooting step you can try is power cycling your console and network hardware.

Turn off your console and unplug it, also unplug your router. Keep everything unplugged for 3-5 minutes.

Let us know the results!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Sabrosano,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

I would prefer a full reboot of your console and see if that results in a positive result.
  5. Sabrosano Win User

The power cycle seems to have worked. Thanks for the speedy reply.
  6. SnD SoulSnatcha Win User

Ambassador site update says I'm not a Ambassador help please.

Hello there!

They're having issues with the site after updating it. The Ambassadors team is aware of the login issues along with the system saying users aren't an ambassador, despite being currently active in the system. Give it a couple of days and everything should
    be working fine.
Thema:

1. No service despite everything being active. - Similar Threads - service despite everything

2. XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Service/repair for Xbox Elite 2 controller.: Hello, If anyone here could help me or has had a similar issue i would greatly appreciate the help. So my new Xbox Elite 2 control pad developed terrible stick drift on the left thumbstick, so...
  3. Customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service: Its amazing that I ask a question and bring up issues and 20 minutes later my thread gets locked after two non-descript answers that are not helpful whatsoever. Is this your customer service? You...
  4. Problem with codes and xbox live service locations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with codes and xbox live service locations: Hello, I live in Romania, where Xbox Live services aren't supported so I can't set my location to it. I have bought Fallout 4 and it came with a free backwards compatible copy of Fallout 3 and I...
  5. Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Service Wont Install. Error: 0x80073D26: Where do I start. I first fixed an issue with windows update services, it wouldn't update. Now I'm uptoday and that's working fine, next, installed Xbox Beta PC. Issue there at first, resolved....
  6. 엑스박스 패드 a/s 서비스 뭐 어떻게하라는겁니까?[Translation-Xbox Pad a/s Service What are you asking for?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    엑스박스 패드 a/s 서비스 뭐 어떻게하라는겁니까?[Translation-Xbox Pad a/s Service What are you asking for?]: 구매하자마자 초기불량 품 걸 서 구매처에 환불 문의했습니다만 구매처에서는 마이크로소프트에서 a/s 받거나 마이크로소프트에서 불량인증을 해줘야 환불해줄수있다합니다. 그래서 마이크로소프트에 문의하니까 a/s는 무조건 리퍼 교환이 초기불량이던 뭐던 그냥 리퍼 품으로만 준다네요? 그래서 불량인증서라도 달라니까 그것도 안된답니다. 그러면서 마소에 문의하니까...
  7. Why can't I get customer service over chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I get customer service over chat?: Just gives options for phone and talk to a xbox gamer. what is going on. 9bce5d73-64c4-49b5-a2f8-837d72a3bd5f
  8. Microsoft service order and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft service order and repair service: I created a service order for my elite controller series 2 to be repaired because it was not working properly. My warranty ended 5/25 but I started a service order and printed the shipping label...
  9. Slow Download Despite Internet Service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slow Download Despite Internet Service: I was attempting to download Battlefield 4 onto my Xbox One, a game of roughly 38 GB. About a week before I had downloaded DC Universe Online, a game of about 34 GB in as little as 4 hours. The...
  10. Pick 1 of 4 games has not sent code in over 4 days, despite promise of 24 hour service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pick 1 of 4 games has not sent code in over 4 days, despite promise of 24 hour service: I purchased this xbox one on Monday. It came bundled with a choose 1 of 4 games. I chose Gears of War. I followed instructions and now 4 days later there still has been no response, from the...