No sign in screen

Discus and support No sign in screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, since yesterday I have not been able to sign in, no sign in screen appears, I see the whirl timer thing, but the I get a message about timing out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JKING123a, Apr 23, 2020.

1. JKING123a
    JKING123a Guest

No sign in screen

Hi, since yesterday I have not been able to sign in, no sign in screen appears, I see the whirl timer thing, but the I get a message about timing out 0x8027025a. I have done all the checks network connection etc removed internet and reconnected, but still
    not work. Just wondering if it a wider network issue ,thank you

:)

JKING123a, Apr 23, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

No sign in screen

Hi JKING123a,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. DeusCriolo Win User

No sign in screen

Same here Cant log in since yester day🤦��‍♂️
  4. JKING123a Win User

No sign in screen

Hi, done this this, still not working any other suggestions would be most appricated. I know there been issues with due the volumn of people so in the mean time will just keep trying, Thank you
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Sign in screen

Profile might be slightly corrupted , go into settings and accounts and remove it (make sure you have the email and password to get it back) then shut down the Xbox by holding the Xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds , while it is off , unplug your modem
    and router for 30 seconds to clear them also ...when your modem and router cone back online , start up the Xbox , when it comes all the way up , re add your profile...it may sync for a short while but should be good afterwards. .
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

No sign in screen

1. No sign in screen - Similar Threads - sign screen

2. it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...: i'm having a lot of problems logging in into my minecraft account with microsoft and when i do a green screen appears and it has the loading symbol on it so.... i'm confused can someone please...
  3. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  4. my screen goes black after i sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my screen goes black after i sign in: i went through the recovery process recently (which worked) and now my screen goes black after i sign in. ive treid turning the console on and off numerous times; shutting down my internet, and...
  5. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....
  6. Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen: I cannot get the Xbox android app to open, when i try to sign in it just comes up with a different error code every time. I cant open it or the gamepass app. I tried uninstalling numerous times...
  7. New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    New X Box 1 S stuck at sign in with your Microsoft account screen: Same deal as older thread. turned it off. unplugged, but same problem. Great experience so far. Should I return it? 00c1a6b2-5753-4f18-a9ff-14c9117eb819
  8. connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected to the internet but when signing in it loads a second screen that keeps on loading: So i've been stuck on this screen for almost 30 mins and it still hasn't loaded. I don't see any any core issues at the moment but i'm struggling to login on xbox. I'm kind of stuck and wondering...
  9. White sign in screen when using mobile broadband

in XBoX on Consoles
    White sign in screen when using mobile broadband: Hi Guys. First time poster here so be gentle please. Ok both my sons have xbox ones & one likes to play online with his friends but our broadband here cannot handle it when we have more than one...
  10. Console will not go past sign in screen,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not go past sign in screen,: the xbox 360 belonged to someone else and is stuck in sign in and can't access the settings screen. And controller will not turn on console. ff6be358-09f7-4954-ad7a-180b7b3de904