"No Signal Detected" / Flashing Purple TV

Discus and support "No Signal Detected" / Flashing Purple TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every few days I will power on my xbox and go to watch TV and I will get the message "No Signal Detected" or the TV will work but flash purple every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L8NIGHTASSASSIN, Aug 7, 2014.

1. "No Signal Detected" / Flashing Purple TV

Every few days I will power on my xbox and go to watch TV and I will get the message "No Signal Detected" or the TV will work but flash purple every few seconds. I can fix the problem with a simple reboot, but I am worried it is a hardware issue that I
    should send in for repair before my warranty is over...

Is anyone else familiar with this issue? I have made sure the HDMI cable is secure, tried both HDMI ports on my tv, replaced the HDMI cable, etc. Nothing has stopped the issue from returning.

:)

L8NIGHTASSASSIN, Aug 7, 2014
  2. csc2205
    csc2205 Guest
    Xbox 360 slim not working

Powers up and green light comes on in center ( no light on the ring) but controller will not connect. also get " no signal" on tv.

csc2205, Aug 7, 2014
  3. MARKDS9
    MARKDS9 Guest
    No video at all

Same situation here. DirectV signal detected, Xone talking to both TV and Sat box, but no picture, both 720 &/or 1080p, no picture. On phone support over an hour.....waiting for a call back.

MARKDS9, Aug 7, 2014
  4. BinaryXtreme Win User

We've lost your tv signal

After updates, my TV signal is delayed but if I wait a minute or so it detects the signal and it's fine from there. Otherwise my system runs perfect.
  5. RubyBarrow Win User

Xbox One - Has power but won't start up

There is power, but the TV does not detect a signal. There was an error code initially but we didn't write it down. Help!

Ruby
  6. craigctb Win User

Cox Contour (Record 6) Receiver Issues

Last night the temporary fix did not work. I kept getting the message "xbox can not detect you tv signal ". I had to end up just disconnecting and going strictly through my cable box. When I tried to turn off the xbox the white "on off" light continued
    to flash ..this is a new one....
  7. mutelight Win User

xbox won't do 3D on 3D TV

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

What type of HDMI cable are you using?

[/quote]It shouldn't matter since Xbox is only HDMI 1.2 anyway.

It sounds like your TV is not properly detecting the different 3D signal.

When you say it won't let you into the 3D settings, do you mean it is grayed out? Is there not the option to go in? Most TVs will have an auto detect that will detect the type of 3D signal and automatically adjust.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One hdmi connection issue, totally baffled

Hmmmm, is your TV set to auto-detect the format of the signal? You may want to see if it can be set to 1080p instead of letting the TV figure it out.
Thema:

"No Signal Detected" / Flashing Purple TV

1. "No Signal Detected" / Flashing Purple TV - Similar Threads - Signal Detected Flashing

2. Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns on no signal detected: Hi there so I turned on my original Xbox one and it still gives me no display/signal. I use a USB controller, the Xbox one turns on but no signal detected nor the controller stays on. I've tried...
  3. xbox powers on but no signal is detected

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox powers on but no signal is detected: After Xbox One was glitching last night I shut it off and today the Xbox One powers on but no signal is detected. I have tried to reboot holding power button for 10+ seconds. I have tried holding...
  4. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?: Hello all, I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's no signal, despite the fact that it works...
  5. Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console: Hello, I'm unsure if this issue I have is common amongst Xbox users, but I would love some feedback on how I can have it resolved. So my Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) isn't producing any video...
  6. Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.: Intermittently my XBOX One, enrolled in the Preview Program, will display No TV signal after starting the TV app. I have found that I can sometimes power off the Dish Hopper (1st gen) receiver and...
  7. We have detected a signal..... But the picture never shows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We have detected a signal..... But the picture never shows...: Hi, since day one I have been unable to get the pass through to work. When I set it up I'm told that a signal is detected and it could take up to 12 seconds for the picture to appear but it never...
  8. XboxOne no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne no signal detected: hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on...
  9. XBOX ONE no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE no signal detected: hello today I turned off my Xbox for 3 hours, when I returned I went to switch it on with the pad and couldn't find the Xbox. So clearly I turned it on by the power button and the light came on...
  10. DVI Monitor 'No Signal Detected' Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI Monitor 'No Signal Detected' Issue: I've bought a Forza 6 Limited Edition Xbox One the other day, and been trying to get it to work with my PC monitor ever since, with no luck. The monitor is a 24" 1920x1080 BenQ BL2410PT and has...