No signal if buttons are lightly pushed, button is physically down

Discus and support No signal if buttons are lightly pushed, button is physically down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is an issue with my Xbox one controller in Windows. When I press down the X button with a light click it doesn't always send a signal that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russlndr, Jan 28, 2015.

1. russlndr
    russlndr Guest

There is an issue with my Xbox one controller in Windows. When I press down the X button with a light click it doesn't always send a signal that the button is down even when I can see that the button is down. I had it replaced and the new controller is just
    like the old one. I also tested my old xbox 360 controller and the buttons works perfectly, down is always down. I expect that when the button is down the controller signal that the button is down even when I push lightly. But on both my controllers xbox one
    controllers this is only the case if I press hard enough. I have also made a video of the issue:

Do anyone have any issues like this? What should I do, ask my store to replace it again?

:)

russlndr, Jan 28, 2015
  2. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Odd Greeting

Mine does that if I don't physically quit the game I was previously playing , I stop it happening by pressing the back button (tiny button on the left of guide button) and scrolling down to "quit" .

dainja raas, Jan 28, 2015
  3. jjMustang
    jjMustang Guest
    Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

Instead of restarting the XBOX, I pushed the reset button on the Hopper. Immediately, I got the Hopper logo as it was restarting. Something about the Hopper is causing the XBOX to think the signal is lost.

jjMustang, Jan 28, 2015
  4. Connor1197 Win User

Dolby Digital Signal

Honestly, you may want to push the silver button on the left ear cup. This cycles the Warheads between Dolby Signal and stereo signal. Hope this may help!
  5. xG00FYxG00B3Rx Win User

Xbox One "Black Screen" (Anybody Know How To Fix It?)

do you see a little box in the right hand corner ( top ) ?

and once you hold down the power button for 5 seconds. Push eject button first then while still holding push the power button.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Nothing Connects

To solve this issue I suggest you to follow these steps:

Turn on the console

Turn on the controller by holding down the Xbox button until it starts flashing then release.

Push and hold the small black sync button on the front of the controller until the Xbox button starts flashing faster then release.

Now push and release the sync button on the side of the xbox console.

Then push and release the Xbox button on the controller.

The light should slow down then stay on.

Your additional remotes should work properly now.
  7. Wolfiestar86 Win User

Xbox Recording

When you record things do you use voice commands or physical? If physical do you just press home button then X? If so try pushing home button then select button (or 2squares) and choose 5 minutes. If you do this anyway then try the factory reset but KEEP
    games, don't do my mistake lol.
  8. jjMustang Win User

Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

Instead of restarting the XBOX, I pushed the reset button on the Hopper. Immediately, I got the Hopper logo as it was restarting. Something about the Hopper is causing the XBOX to think the signal is lost.
Thema:

1. No signal if buttons are lightly pushed, button is physically down - Similar Threads - signal buttons are

2. Xbox one S no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S no signal: I haven't been able to use my xbox since 3-20-21 since the recent update, My tv is working fine im able to play games on my gaming pc but my xbox isn't working on that tv it will work on a...
  3. Xbox lights up but no signal to screen and eventually turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lights up but no signal to screen and eventually turns off: I have an Xbox One Elite and my console has decided to stop fully turning on. I press the on button and it lights up making all the usual noises. It also lights up in response to me turning my...
  4. xbox one x no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x no signal: My xbox one x was working fine 2 days ago...took console to my nephews and plugged in using his cables(which I've done before without issue)and now says no signal...came home and plugged it back...
  5. HDMI no signal - workaround remote play

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI no signal - workaround remote play: Hi, I‘m on the Insider Delta. When I start a Ubisoft Game the screen turns black and i get the no signal screen of my tv. Then i open the Xbox app on my phone and start remote play. TV gets the...
  6. X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S All-Digital - No HDMI signal and unresponsive to console reset / low-res...: X Box One S All-Digital is not producing a signal through HDMI. I have swapped cables and confirmed all cables to be functional by testing them with other devices. I have also tested this on...
  7. TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load

in XboX Insiders
    TV Signal Drops on 2nd Game Load: I had this issue on Alpha slip ahead a couple of weeks ago and had to drop down to Alpha to fix it, now it has followed me from end of last week. On the load of the 2nd game I play on my xbox...
  8. XBox Series X No Video Signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X No Video Signal: My three month old Series X is showing a no signal on my tv, xbox won't give me refund for bad product but will fix my broken product and only give me the remaining warranty left on my broken...
  9. How to improve Xbox One Wi fi signal

in XboX Insiders
    How to improve Xbox One Wi fi signal: My Xbox has trouble with wi fi in places my phone and laptop doesn’t. Hard wiring my Xbox to the internet isn’t an option and wifi extenders don’t work. Can I modify my Xbox to get a better wi fi...
  10. X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box won't turn on and says no signal on the TV: Hi i need help my X box wont connect to my TV and i've tried everything and it wont work. I ordered a new HDMI wire and connected it the X box as i thought that was the issue but have now realised...