No signal on t.v. no

Discus and support No signal on t.v. no in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my Xbox one x enhance and the tv screen still says no signal I recently put that it's not my home device anymore also and it was working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XavierPolk, Oct 28, 2019.

1. XavierPolk
    XavierPolk Guest

No signal on t.v. no

I turn on my Xbox one x enhance and the tv screen still says no signal I recently put that it's not my home device anymore also and it was working before I did

:)

XavierPolk, Oct 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

No signal on t.v. no

3. exrayz51zerowso Win User

No Signal

None of the above u guys talking didn't work. No signal to t.v still exist what wrong with my xbox one?
  4. E McSq Win User

XB1 won't play at 1080p

Did some research on this T.V and it is not a true 1080p panel i'm afraid.

It will take a 1080i signal and upconvert it, but x1 does not output 1080i.

Toshiba are kinda being a tad misleasding it seems.
  5. E McSq Win User

Am I Playing in HD or 480?

If your 360 is set to 480 then, no, your not seeing your games in HD.

HD resolutions are; 720, 1080i, 1080p.

Check the resolution of your T.V set to see which of the above three is best for you.

And if you want the very best picture quality, i recommend investing in an HDMI cable. The difference isn't huge, but there is a difference, and some T.Vs won't accept a 1080p signal with the cables you are currently using.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Am I Playing in HD or 480?

[quote user="E Mc Sq"]

If your 360 is set to 480 then, no, your not seeing your games in HD.

HD resolutions are; 720, 1080i, 1080p.

Check the resolution of your T.V set to see which of the above three is best for you.

And if you want the very best picture quality, i recommend investing in an HDMI cable. The difference isn't huge, but there is a difference, and some T.Vs won't accept a 1080p signal with the cables you are currently using.

[/quote]

X360 games are actually limited to 720p.
Thema:

No signal on t.v. no

1. No signal on t.v. no - Similar Threads - signal

2. No signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    No signal: My xbox one is turned on, but my tv says "no signal" and my controller won't connect. HDMI cables are intact and I've tried other ports. 9c78555d-5ff5-4fa1-b7bd-5df6fad050ae
  3. Xbox one X no signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no signal.: I want help, that isn't sure, pay half of the consoles worth and then some more. This will probably seem more like a complaint, because it kind of is, my console is 2 months past warranty now, it...
  4. No Signal with Energy-Saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal with Energy-Saving mode: Hello, I am a YouTuber and recently started having issues with my Elgato recognizing the signal from my Xbox One X. I've had no issues up to the last couple of days. I would get full video if my...
  5. No Signal HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Signal HDMI: I have recently reset my xbox due to really slow lag i got rid off everything then downloaded my main game back, it has been fine all day, i later go on to dowload fortnite but then end up turning...
  6. My Xbox keeps losing signal every time I try to load up a game

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps losing signal every time I try to load up a game: So I bought a new tv recently because I accidentally cracked my old one moving my room around, and it seems to work fine. But when I load up games like Final Fantasy 15 or Star Wars Battlefront 2...
  7. Xbox insider update broke xbox signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider update broke xbox signal: I recently installed the insider system update, and my xbox one x wont display on my TV, I've tried what xbox staff have recommended but nothing works. If you have the same issue please upvote...
  8. Mi xbox no da señal a la pantalla [My xbox doesn't give a signal to the screen]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox no da señal a la pantalla [My xbox doesn't give a signal to the screen]: Hola, busco ayuda ya que mi xbox one ( primera generación) no da señal en la pantalla, y al encenderlo tampoco se apaga a no se que deje presionado o lo desconecte de la fuente, si hay alguna...
  9. Xbox one x- no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x- no signal: So my xbox one x is just saying no signal. Ive tried known good HDMI cables and power cables. Ive tried different TV's and monitors. Absolutely nothing. Just no signal. Has anyone else had a...
  10. HDMI Signal issue Alpha ring needing hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI Signal issue Alpha ring needing hard reset: Hi all I am having an issue losing signal after switching down for night after power on instant on it fails to detect a HDMI signal to tv and I am having to hard reset for it to pick it up any one...