No signal on t.v. no

Discus and support No signal on t.v. no in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my Xbox one x enhance and the tv screen still says no signal I recently put that it's not my home device anymore also and it was working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XavierPolk, Oct 28, 2019.

1. XavierPolk
    XavierPolk Guest

No signal on t.v. no

I turn on my Xbox one x enhance and the tv screen still says no signal I recently put that it's not my home device anymore also and it was working before I did

:)

XavierPolk, Oct 28, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

No signal on t.v. no

3. exrayz51zerowso Win User

No Signal

None of the above u guys talking didn't work. No signal to t.v still exist what wrong with my xbox one?
  4. E McSq Win User

XB1 won't play at 1080p

Did some research on this T.V and it is not a true 1080p panel i'm afraid.

It will take a 1080i signal and upconvert it, but x1 does not output 1080i.

Toshiba are kinda being a tad misleasding it seems.
  5. E McSq Win User

Am I Playing in HD or 480?

If your 360 is set to 480 then, no, your not seeing your games in HD.

HD resolutions are; 720, 1080i, 1080p.

Check the resolution of your T.V set to see which of the above three is best for you.

And if you want the very best picture quality, i recommend investing in an HDMI cable. The difference isn't huge, but there is a difference, and some T.Vs won't accept a 1080p signal with the cables you are currently using.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Am I Playing in HD or 480?

[quote user="E Mc Sq"]

If your 360 is set to 480 then, no, your not seeing your games in HD.

HD resolutions are; 720, 1080i, 1080p.

Check the resolution of your T.V set to see which of the above three is best for you.

And if you want the very best picture quality, i recommend investing in an HDMI cable. The difference isn't huge, but there is a difference, and some T.Vs won't accept a 1080p signal with the cables you are currently using.

[/quote]

X360 games are actually limited to 720p.
Thema:

No signal on t.v. no

1. No signal on t.v. no - Similar Threads - signal

2. Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV: I want to know why the Xbox does not give me a signal when I connect it to a monitor (PC) by HDMI or VGA, but when I connect it to TV if it works for me 90e85ac2-3220-4db3-93a9-aa3065174820
  3. Xbox one x no signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x no signal: My xbox one x has no signal to my tv I checked everything hdmi cables from tv to xbox yes it's in the right port I'm not stupid it womt reset and when it's on turns of shortly after I am extremely...
  4. WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!: My Xbox One S keeps showing no signal when it’s clearly plugged in. Nothing’s wrong with the xbox it works perfectly fine. But it did drop off of my desk which was not a bad fall since my desk is...
  5. My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal: My Xbox does not send an HDMI signal and does not turn off by the console button 64b043ba-3e01-4975-9bbc-ade37cdd5c1d
  6. Xbox one not sending signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not sending signal to tv: Hi this morning I was playing on my xbox when I booted it stopped sending signal to TV, I've tried resetting the display with the power and eject button as well as a factory reset with no luck , I...
  7. Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns on no signal detected: Hi there so I turned on my original Xbox one and it still gives me no display/signal. I use a USB controller, the Xbox one turns on but no signal detected nor the controller stays on. I've tried...
  8. My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!: Please help me! My xbox's graphics went bad all of a sudden then the sound went off. I tried to fix it went my xbox screen went black and went to no signal. It is turned on and I have tried...
  9. Message NO SIGNAL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message NO SIGNAL.: 2 month old XBox One is dead! NO SIGNAL, I have tried the resets, checked all my cables. What can I do now? c99cb476-c2ee-4817-8ca6-e2ec9644e480
  10. Xbox one x No signal again !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x No signal again !!!: Since I have my xbox one x sent to Microsoft the second times , my third "new" xbox one x finally didn't work again , and this exchange happened just half a month ago ...... Brief : things that...