no sound at the headphones

Discus and support no sound at the headphones in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Goodmorning everyone. First of all, I apologize if I will translate with google translator, but I don't know English. I have a problem with the sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andreasatta, Jul 24, 2019.

1. andreasatta
    andreasatta Guest

Goodmorning everyone. First of all, I apologize if I will translate with google translator, but I don't know English. I have a problem with the sound of the x-box360. I decided to connect my old x-box360 to my pc monitor via a hdmi connection. The console
    and the controller work without problems, but obviously I can't hear the audio. I bought a headphone adapter to attach to the controller but no noise comes out. I verified that the headphones work and the microphone too and that the volume is at maximum. But
    nothing is heard. I followed a series of steps to make sure that the audio worked and I could record my voice and hear it again, so the adapter works. But when I decide to play any game, I don't hear any sound. How can I solve it? Thanks for your help.

:)

andreasatta, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

sound on headphones

The only way to adjust the sound without any adjuster within the headphones itself is to change the sound mix by going into the settings itself within the Xbox One dashboard.

Configure sound and chat mixer settings

Sound mixer allows you to adjust the blend of sound between visible apps. Chat mixer lets you adjust the blend of sound between your game and your chat communications.

1. Go to the Home screen.
    2. Press the Menu button on the controller.
    3. Select Settings.

Note You can say “Xbox, go to settings” from any screen, but you’ll need a controller to navigate once you’re on the
      Settings screen.
    4. Select Display & sound.
    5. Select the type of audio mix you’d like to adjust.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/configure-audio-settings
  3. andreasatta Win User

I thank you but I have already followed those aids and made me understand that my adapter, attached to the xbox360 controller, works great. the problem is that when I start a game, any game, I don't hear any sound.
  4. andreasatta Win User

hello and thanks for your reply. but I use the hdmi cable only to watch video games from my xbox360 console to my computer monitor. my problem is that if I record my voice, I can listen to it again, so the adapter that is connected to the controller, works
    very well, but if I start the game, nothing is heard.
  5. VoicedUnicorn79 Win User

no sound in headphones

What I did with my XP510 was I went to turtle beach website connected the headphones to my computer and reset them to factory settings and it corrected the problem. Headphones that come with xbox only get sound when your playing on line and chatting with
    someone otherwise you get no game sound through them. I had same problem sent the xbox back to be checked and they found no problem.
  6. ionfrehley Win User

no sound in headphones

I can not play using the headphone, they have ceased to reproduce the sound of the games, the headphone work perfectly (Turtle Titanfall Edition), I have also tried using the original console headphone.
Thema:

1. no sound at the headphones - Similar Threads - sound headphones

2. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  3. need help with my sound controls for my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with my sound controls for my headphones: I need help dumb question but still i have a (rock candy wired controler and a turtle beach headset)cant seem to turn up my sound on the headset cant find any ideas��help...
  4. Sporadic Sound on Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sporadic Sound on Headphones: Hi,the sound on my headphones works just sporadically,I tried different headphones,they work on different mobile phones,I tried any solving advice in the internet,I even put my xbox back to...
  5. xbox, no headphone sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox, no headphone sound: There is no sound of any kind except voices in party when i plug in my headphones 2f42ba7b-78c5-4757-818b-4efb94c63ef5
  6. Volume in devices is greyed out and no sound through my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume in devices is greyed out and no sound through my headphones: Split from this thread. Hi, I have the same issue with both of my controllers. The headset is Turtle Beach. Works fine with my phone and laptop. Both controllers' batteries changes with fresh...
  7. My headphones aren't displaying sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headphones aren't displaying sound: My headphones arent working for some reason... If i connect it to my mobile phone it would work pls help a3fe0400-95a7-48ab-85db-dc2e16f50310
  8. Volume in devices is greyed out and no sound through my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume in devices is greyed out and no sound through my headphones: I have just purchased a set of Turtle Beach headphones and when i have connected them to my wireless controller, no sound is coming through. I went into settings/kinect & devices/devices &...
  9. Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Headphone sound, no wireless controller volume controls. mic always muted: Pretty new Xbox One S (3 months or so), but somehow my headphone sound is gone. I have tested with both iphone ear buds (they used to work plugged directly into wireless controller) and with a new...
  10. Headphones connected to xbox one s controller no sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones connected to xbox one s controller no sound?: No sound comes out when i plug any of my earbuds or headsets in the controller. 7e0db07b-af9d-45f5-b824-81dc7fdf191c