no sound at the headphones

Discus and support no sound at the headphones in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Goodmorning everyone. First of all, I apologize if I will translate with google translator, but I don't know English. I have a problem with the sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andreasatta, Jul 24, 2019.

1. andreasatta
    andreasatta Guest

Goodmorning everyone. First of all, I apologize if I will translate with google translator, but I don't know English. I have a problem with the sound of the x-box360. I decided to connect my old x-box360 to my pc monitor via a hdmi connection. The console
    and the controller work without problems, but obviously I can't hear the audio. I bought a headphone adapter to attach to the controller but no noise comes out. I verified that the headphones work and the microphone too and that the volume is at maximum. But
    nothing is heard. I followed a series of steps to make sure that the audio worked and I could record my voice and hear it again, so the adapter works. But when I decide to play any game, I don't hear any sound. How can I solve it? Thanks for your help.

:)

andreasatta, Jul 24, 2019
  2. ZyNLeX Win User

sound on headphones

The only way to adjust the sound without any adjuster within the headphones itself is to change the sound mix by going into the settings itself within the Xbox One dashboard.

Configure sound and chat mixer settings

Sound mixer allows you to adjust the blend of sound between visible apps. Chat mixer lets you adjust the blend of sound between your game and your chat communications.

1. Go to the Home screen.
    2. Press the Menu button on the controller.
    3. Select Settings.

Note You can say “Xbox, go to settings” from any screen, but you’ll need a controller to navigate once you’re on the
      Settings screen.
    4. Select Display & sound.
    5. Select the type of audio mix you’d like to adjust.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/configure-audio-settings
  3. Kivoids Win User

No sound in headphones

Hey click the home button and go to the settings that the audio output is what you want. Speaker output, headphone output or output both
  4. TaZeRGaMeRYT Win User

No sound in headphones

try re syncing the controller to the xbox i have this issue a lot and all u do is re sync the controller
  5. PolecatTheGamer Win User

No sound in headphones

You should try and restart the console.
  6. Eu GhostFace Win User

No sound in headphones

Try updating your controller by going onto xbox assist
Thema:

1. no sound at the headphones - Similar Threads - sound headphones

2. Loss of game sound through headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of game sound through headphones: Hi, The game sound on my xbox will no longer work through the headphones. Chat works so I can hear that through the headphones, but the game sound needs to be through my television. No settings...
  3. No sound coming through my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through my headphones: recently i have had no sound coming through my headphones and they do work i want to play overwatch with my headphones on to communicate with players 5d2708be-43fd-4d47-9d50-a8d50df53445
  4. No sound in headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound in headphones: when I connect the headphone to the gamepad xbox shows that the headset is connected but there is no sound in the headphones, only from the TV 9e0f24e6-604a-40a8-b798-fc37e87a0a58
  5. No sound in xbox 1 controller headphone jack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound in xbox 1 controller headphone jack.: I've been having this issue recurrently since last year, and I've seen it gets asked by a lot of customers without resolution. After an update last year, I've been recurrently losing sound in my...
  6. DTS Sound Unbound app for Xbox and DTS: Headphone X v2

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Sound Unbound app for Xbox and DTS: Headphone X v2: I just installed the DTS Sound Unbound app for my Windows 10 laptop, and purchased DTS: Headphone X v2.0 for my headset, and it works GREAT. Even better than Atmos for Headphones. But I have...
  7. Sound projected through headphones sounds different with new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound projected through headphones sounds different with new update: So before today’s update rolled out, I was listening to music on my Xbox One on YouTube with my Turtle Beach headset, and everything sounded normal. I had to go to the store to get something and I...
  8. 7.1 surround sound headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    7.1 surround sound headphones: I am thinking of getting a pair of 7.1 surround sound headphones and i was wondering if i plugged them into the xbox one will they be 7.1 sound or will they be just be in stereo or do i need to...
  9. Headphones or big sound system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones or big sound system: Hi everyone, What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system? I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or specific games like Sea of Thieves. What do...
  10. No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones: Hi Im having difficulties where after my son had removed his headphones from the controller, I get no sound from the tv, can plug headphones in and get sound through the headphones, but not from...