No sound coming through my headphones

Discus and support No sound coming through my headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently i have had no sound coming through my headphones and they do work i want to play overwatch with my headphones on to communicate with players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by El1x1rRay, Jul 6, 2020.

1. El1x1rRay
    El1x1rRay Guest

recently i have had no sound coming through my headphones and they do work i want to play overwatch with my headphones on to communicate with players

:)

El1x1rRay, Jul 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Maria Scoot83 Win User

We are pleased to inform you that your Query has been registered with Microsoft Community, we have assigned a level 5 Microsoft Certified executive to help with your issue. Please contact support team on
    𝚕'9ꄲ9⏑{5ꄲ6} 35𝚕5
  3. CaptainConmel Win User

Fitting RCA adapter into the back of an older 120GB Elite

Sound from TV don't come through the headphones. They're Turtle Beach.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

headset with jack 3.5

Go to the console settings, and under the video and audio settings, you can enable the option to hear game sound through your headphones.

On the same settings page, you can also choose to have either regular stereo sound coming through your headphones, or you can use "Windows Sonic" to get spatial 3D sound, similar to Dolby Atmos, or if you have purchased the full Dolby Atmos App, you can
    also enable Dolby Atmos for headphones, and get Atmos 3D sound through your headphones.

After you've enabled game sound through your headphones, you can then choose the balance between game sound and chat sound with the sliders mentioned by the posts above.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

Go to headphones optiono and my the sound come though your headphones only.
  6. GreenDisease Win User

How to use headphones only for sound

To my knowledge, you can not adjust game sound to come through the headphones only. However, you can do this for chat by going into the chat setting and voicing through the headset only. As far as game sound, I usually turn my tv all the way down and just
    turn up the game sound on my controller with the headset adapter.
Thema:

1. No sound coming through my headphones - Similar Threads - sound coming through

2. I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...

in XboX Insiders
    I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...: Help submitted by /u/MattyPeb [link] [comments]
  3. XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoxOne Sound not coming through headset (Resolved): Although working through the headset for about a year, recently sound has not been able to come through the headset. Initially unplugging and removing the batteries resolved the issue. However...
  4. No sound coming through headset Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming through headset Xbox series X: Ok so I’m a relatively new owner of a Xbox Series X, I’ve had so many problems its unreal. This problem is that the game sound does not come through the headset (which is connected to the...
  5. Game sounds not coming through headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sounds not coming through headset.: I have just got a microsoft chat headset and the game audio isnt coming through the headset. 3b0f9646-cd85-4bd5-9c70-0feb7fbb3e44
  6. Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset only working as a MIC no sound coming through earpiece: Hi, I have 2 xboxs, an xbox 1s and an xbox 1x and this issue is happening on both of them. If i plug 2 different headsets in the 3.5mm jack the MIC works but the chat comes through the TV...
  7. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  8. Sound only coming through on one ear muff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound only coming through on one ear muff: The sound coming through my headset only come from one ear muff, and it does it to both of my headsets (one is brand new) and both of my controllers. b2c8c484-5a3d-4780-8b71-27b4eae3c96c
  9. How to set up Xbox 360 so game sound comes through headphones, not TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up Xbox 360 so game sound comes through headphones, not TV?: Hey Everyone, Unlike my PS4, this Xbox 360 has no provision for listening to the game audio through headphones plugged into the controller. Is there some kind of hardware configuration I can use...
  10. How to have headset game sounds coming through speakers only with P2 plug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have headset game sounds coming through speakers only with P2 plug?: I bought a headset and a new controller with a P2 headset entrace, but I just can't find a way to limit game sounds to come through the speakers only. Basically, I don't wanna hear my game sounds...