No sound from headset

Discus and support No sound from headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManiacalSmiley, Aug 19, 2019.

1. No sound from headset

Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update console, do a power cycle, re-sync controllers, etc. Iv had no luck
    and the last solution is that my jack port is broken but its a bit of a coincidence if my two controllers jack ports have broke at the same time. And iv tried 3 different headsets and none are connecting! Any one else having this problem?

:)

ManiacalSmiley, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

No sound from headset

You may have a defected one, do you purchase a warranty to replace them?
  3. ManiacalSmiley Win User

No sound from headset

Iv tried 3 headsets in 2 different controllers and none are working but all 3 work on other devices like my PC and phone. So they all work. They all worked in both my controllers before the update. it is not my devices.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

No sound from headset

This may assist you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-one-chat-headset-windows-10
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound from headset

Have you tried connecting a Headset adapter which bypasses the 3.5mm socket of the controller?
  6. angelicviki Win User

No sound from headset

I would definitely recommend checking to see whether there are any updates for your headsets as I've had this cause issues for me before. Manufacturers should have instructions on how to do this.
Thema:

No sound from headset

1. No sound from headset - Similar Threads - sound headset

2. My volume sounds wierd but I don't think it's my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My volume sounds wierd but I don't think it's my headset: So I was playing Grand Theft Auto with one of my homies then, my game glitched. I couldn't hear my friend, a little after I could hear him but, it sounded funny. A while after I see both of my...
  3. Headset not playing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not playing sound: My headset is connected on the back of my xbox and for some reason the sound is coming through the tv. My xbox recognizes that my headset is connected but the sound still doesn't go through it....
  4. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  5. Headset game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset game sound: Hi, I can't hear the game through my headset. I can hear party members and can chat with them just fine. Game sound comes through my monitor speakers. My setup is xbox one s digital w/standard...
  6. headset crackling sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset crackling sound: My hyperX cloud 2 headset has been having this annoying crackling sound as of late and I can’t seem to fix it. df21ec52-dcff-4333-beb8-f153710859f6
  7. Xbox One X Headset has stopped playing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Headset has stopped playing sound: Hello so i recently got a xbox one x headset for my xbox one x and anyways i was fiddling around with settings trying to get the sound to come out of my headset only because the sound was coming...
  8. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  9. Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X: Hello there, could anyone help me? I brought an Xbox One X yesterday and when I try to use my Headset Logitech G430 trought Xbox USB, turning on Windows Sonic Surround Sound, it doesn't work....
  10. Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound": if i use my xbox headset i have no ingame sounds, no spotify... on my tv i have sound, but not on my headset. It was fine everyday, but only today its not working. i already tried different...