No sound from headset

Discus and support No sound from headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManiacalSmiley, Aug 19, 2019.

1. No sound from headset

Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update console, do a power cycle, re-sync controllers, etc. Iv had no luck
    and the last solution is that my jack port is broken but its a bit of a coincidence if my two controllers jack ports have broke at the same time. And iv tried 3 different headsets and none are connecting! Any one else having this problem?

:)

ManiacalSmiley, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

No sound from headset

You may have a defected one, do you purchase a warranty to replace them?
  3. ManiacalSmiley Win User

No sound from headset

Iv tried 3 headsets in 2 different controllers and none are working but all 3 work on other devices like my PC and phone. So they all work. They all worked in both my controllers before the update. it is not my devices.
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

No sound from headset

This may assist you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/troubleshoot-xbox-one-chat-headset-windows-10
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound from headset

Have you tried connecting a Headset adapter which bypasses the 3.5mm socket of the controller?
  6. angelicviki Win User

No sound from headset

I would definitely recommend checking to see whether there are any updates for your headsets as I've had this cause issues for me before. Manufacturers should have instructions on how to do this.
Thema:

No sound from headset

1. No sound from headset - Similar Threads - sound headset

2. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  3. Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset: Heya i bought GoW 5 ultimate edition couple of days ago. When started it up and was going to play with a friend i dont get game sound at all. Im using a Corsair Void Pro wireless headset and the...
  4. No sound through my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through my headset: so yesterday i was trying to fix another issue i had with my xbox... some days ago i suddenly couldn’t be in party chats, i would just get disconnected and kicked out. So i looked it up on google,...
  5. Lost sound through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost sound through headset: My Xbox one had been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller but recently stopped working - no sound and no mic. I have tried the headset in other devices and it is still...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  7. No sound from turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from turtle beach headset: Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank you in advance....
  8. Lost sound through wired headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost sound through wired headset: My Xbox one S has been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller for over a month. Suddenly, we have no sound, no mic. I switched controllers from another console, no...
  9. Headset not playing xbox sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not playing xbox sound: My little brother has 2 turtle beach headsets(I'm not exactly sure of the models). I have tried both of the headsets on each of the three controllers that he has to no avail. There is a mute...
  10. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...