No sound from in game mic from other players.

Discus and support No sound from in game mic from other players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the latest world of tanks update I can not hear other players in game. Other games I can hear people talk. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nvhidden, Jun 11, 2014.

1. nvhidden
    nvhidden Guest

Since the latest world of tanks update I can not hear other players in game. Other games I can hear people talk. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this.

:)

nvhidden, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Xbox One Cannot Hear Party

I recently made a post about my Razer Kraken headset and issues I was having related to that, however from what I can tell other users of this headset can hear other players, and the problem is only the mic. I'm thinking maybe I messed something up in settings?
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I can't hear any players that I join into parties with but I can hear sounds from games and the xbox menu just fine.

xSiI3ntAssass1n, Jun 11, 2014
  3. UCYIBFLYN
    UCYIBFLYN Guest
    Mic test?

Any other options for a mic test? I have TBX12's with a home made adapter. I have no problem getting game sound to my headset but the mic is not working. Wish i could test mic without having to go into a lobby. I soldered the wires together myself, I
    might just have to re-solder. Also I have to turn off my avr to get sound from my headset. I have them plugged into my tv's headphone jack. Anyone know why I would have to turn off avr to get sound from headset?

UCYIBFLYN, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Sharpizo81
    Sharpizo81 Guest

Were you in a party or private chat earlier? if so go back and make sure you exited out of it.

Sharpizo81, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Sharpizo81 Win User

Were you in a party or private chat earlier? if so go back and make sure you exited out of it.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

can i use my kinect as a mic

The only thing to be aware of when using your kinect as a mic is placement of your Kinect. The mic can pick up the sounds from your TV (ie, the game and other people chatting with you) and will allow others to hear or will echo the party chat.
  7. angelicviki Win User

Gaming ambiance

Gotta have the game sounds! Especially in any pvp, have a surround sound headset with the game sounds do toy cab gear which direction other players are coming from is super helpful!
  8. DeathscytheHC Win User

Original Mic Being Choppy?

Sure, it could be their connection or yours. Keep the mic boom close for better sound quality. The X12's are nice, but can sound tinny on the other end. I'll get complaints every now and then about my Trittons too. The "cheap" mic included with your system
    is probably the best sounding to other players when everything is working properly.
  9. Jasperrdm Win User

Players with open mics... who don't actually say anything

I wish people will call out locations, or give warnings if something is sneaking up on me.

Has anyone got feedback issues with other players mics? I had some where sounds like the open mic is next to tv's speaker. I have mute the player just to hear the sounds of my gun firing.
Thema:

1. No sound from in game mic from other players. - Similar Threads - sound game mic

2. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...
  3. Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc: So I just got a new desktop pc windows 10. And when I join a party I can hear my friends and they can hear me but they can hear my game sound and I don't know how to fix this so they don't hear my...
  4. Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others: Hi, I've had various issues with my chat on my Xbox One S for a while. My party chat used to work perfectly - until one day an additional member joined the party, which caused some kind of...
  5. Xbox sounds/mic not working in party but working in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sounds/mic not working in party but working in game: I have been running into the issue where i can hear sound and talk to other players through m headset when i play games, but whenever i try to use a party it says it doesnt recognize a mic and i...
  6. Wireless mic game and party sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mic game and party sound: Hi there. I am getting a new wireless astro gaming headset and have a question. All of my headsets so far have been wired and i am able to control the game audio and party audio seperately with...
  7. Game DVR (Win 10): bad, tinny mic sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR (Win 10): bad, tinny mic sound: Hi gyus, my mic sound recording in Game DVR videos is bad (see above), what can I do? It's better in other recording programs, it's absolutely ok in skype etc. I have no idea what to configure......
  8. No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on headset or mic for XO Three Gaming Headset Wired connected to a wireless controller: Purchased a new Ear Force XO Three Gaming Headset(Turtle Beach) and a wireless controller. Connected the headset to the wireless controller and attempted setup on X Box One Console. However, we...
  9. Can I listen to in-game sound with the mic? Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I listen to in-game sound with the mic? Is this possible?: Hi I am new to XBOX and I was wondering can I listen to in-game audio on my MIC? I play xbox after work (nights) and I have 2 babies in the house and I can't really put the volume up because I...
  10. Headset mic sending game sound to party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic sending game sound to party: I've had no issues using my headset until very recently. It's an old-ish turtle beach headset, but it seems to be working fine. However, recently, when I try to talk in a party, the other party...