No sound from turtle beach headset

Discus and support No sound from turtle beach headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aggiefan1213, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Aggiefan1213
    Aggiefan1213 Guest

Just recently bought new controller for xbox one, now i cant get any sound from my headset. What do i or have i done that are causing problems? Thank you in advance.

:)

Aggiefan1213, Aug 13, 2019
  2. smogman666 Win User

Turtle Beach X41 - Volume Issue

I got an email from TB,

"The Xbox One Update has to be applied to your Xbox One controller and console before your Turtle Beach headset will work properly. This update is supplied by Microsoft Corp., not by Turtle Beach.

The headsets themselves do not have firmware to be updated. The update is for the Xbox One Controller and Adapter to allow chat and/or game audio to be sent from the controller.

Your headset may get some sound from the Xbox One controller, even before you apply the update. However, the sound may be distorted or not work at all. To get the best experience from your Turtle Beach headset, you'll need to update the controller before
    using your Turtle Beach headset."

....ehm, thx for nothing!
  3. Koods Win User

Xbox one x headset keeps dying

The Xbox One X is compatible with that headset & shouldn't be "overcharging" the headset's battery, so it sounds more likely to be a problem with the headset itself. If it's a new headset then I'd be in touch with either the retailer you purchased it
    from or Turtle Beach, if you've had it for a while then I'd be on to Turtle Beach if it's within its warranty period.
  4. Mister Fragger Win User

Sound issues in games.

Are you using a stereo or surround sound headset? (Turtle Beach for example)
  5. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One S and Turtlebeach 800x elite headset not working

I have the turtle beach 500x, and I once had an issue like this too when no sound came through the headset. So I googled it. The wireless headset may need to be manually paired with the transmitter. I tried finding a link for you, but it looks like turtle
    beach's website is playing up or I'm getting a security notice from IE. Just google your headset model and write no sound next to it. It should show some links from turtle beaches website support, and you can find the answer... when they get their site working
    properly again.
  6. KSI PsycoPuppet Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

went to gamestop yesterday and tested the turtle beach headset they all sounded good
Thema:

1. No sound from turtle beach headset - Similar Threads - sound turtle beach

2. Turtle beach gaming headset no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach gaming headset no sound: hi just bought a turtle headset and mic for my sons xbox one s plugged it into the wireless controller and no sound or mic is working i have had it checkedand its not broken any ideas...
  3. Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sounds Through Headset [Turtle Beach XO Seven's] NOT As Loud As Before.: Hello I have the Turtle Beach XO Sevens and I have noticed that the sounds are not coming as loud as they were the other day. I have the volume right up to max and it's still fairly low. And...
  4. Turtle beach xo one sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach xo one sound issues: I bought a set of xo one turtle beach and every time I turn my Xbox on I have to unplug the entire adaptor on my controller to get it to work i feel like I'm going to break it at this rate! Anyone...
  5. Can hear sound on the turtle beach head set but no picture on my screen XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear sound on the turtle beach head set but no picture on my screen XBOX ONE: My son told me today that he can hear the sounds on his turtle beach head set but he cant see anything on his TV (XBOX ONE).. He tried 2 different HDMi cables to see if that was the problem (XBOX...
  6. Sound on Turtle Beach Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound on Turtle Beach Headset: I have turtle beach headset... The sound cuts out or sounds statically... I have hard reset it... Plugged it back into the xbox... All to no avail... Its driving me crazy... This is the only way I...
  7. Turtle Beach PX5 + Microsoft Adapter = Game Sound & No Chat - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX5 + Microsoft Adapter = Game Sound & No Chat - Help: Updated Controller - Check Installed Adapter - Check Game Sound.Surround - Check Party Chat - No one can hear me. I can't hear them. I can see in the party screen my small circle and when I...
  8. Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...: I purchased the xbox one stereo headset adapter so that I could use my turtle beach earforce X12 headset on the xbox one. I checked the compatibility page and the earforce x12 was compatible with...
  9. Turtle Beach XO4 setup hear sound but party won't show am speaking????????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO4 setup hear sound but party won't show am speaking????????: Updated both my controllers as i should now i can hear game sound through the headset but when i set party up and talk the little red circle doesn't flash when speaking what have i done wrong i...
  10. Turtle Beach Headset Sound Connection Issue PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Headset Sound Connection Issue PLEASE HELP!: I'm having the same problem. The TV has three "audio in" sets of red and white AVI slots, but there's no game audio if I plug into them. I'm assuming I need an "audio out" set of red and white AVI...