No sound mic

Discus and support No sound mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MauricioSanchez5, Aug 19, 2019.

1. No sound mic

Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't works, in a group chat it appears like if i have no mic connected.

This really get me mad because one day beafore i had no problem with the mic and suddenly to one day to another it does not work anymore.

Please help me fix this.

:)

MauricioSanchez5, Aug 19, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

No sound mic

Hi Sanchez, I believe your connector in your controller might be messed up. Try purchasing a new controller or maybe a new headset, I know that is not the best option but it can guarantee results
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

No sound mic

Check that all your settings in the sound and audio section are correct and that your software and hardware are up to date on your xbox, if not you might need too take either the headphones or the xbox in too a repair shop too get it fixed.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

No sound mic

Hey there MauricioSanchez5

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to hopefully get your headsets/mics to work again. I can totally get how having a mic not work while playing a multiplayer game can dampen the experience.

What brand of controller are you using if you don't mind me asking?

If the previously posted information/links have yet to resolve the issue, it could be that there's something up with the 3.5mm slot on the controller, or more likely a compatibility problem. I suggest trying out what we call a Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter
    when you get the chance. It's designed to not only help the controller connect to third party mics, but it also bypasses that headphone slot.

Give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound mic

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

No sound mic

Thema:

No sound mic

1. No sound mic - Similar Threads - sound mic

2. My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic sounds fine when someone talks but when I talk it is very low: I was playing with my friend and then I accidentally poured water on my mic And the part of the mic where I was supposed to talk to you didn’t let me talk and let me talk but it was very faint and...
  3. Mic Has Constant Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Has Constant Sound: I just recently got a new controller for my Xbox since my last one had stick drift problems. I just plugged in my headset and was gonna test to make sure the mic was working properly, and it...
  4. My mic won’t let me talk in the Xbox party and sound plays through my tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic won’t let me talk in the Xbox party and sound plays through my tv: Bought an xbox today and i feel like ive tried everything the audio is playing through my tv and when i speak in a party no one can hear me but i can hear them the headphones say they are on and...
  5. Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic being really quiet in xbox game bar and when in the "Sound" section of settings: I was on xbox game bar playing with my friend and he said my mic was really quiet even though its where i usually keep the microphone piece (quiet close) and it usually is normal. but my mic only...
  6. My mic is not working; even though I can hear sounds and other people, it won’t pick up my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic is not working; even though I can hear sounds and other people, it won’t pick up my...: I have gone through as much of the troubleshooting stuff as i could find, from factory reseting my xbox to just simply putting the mic in the audio area to on and nothing has worked. I bought it...
  7. sounds wont go through my mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    sounds wont go through my mic: Hey i have a mic i have been having problems with since today this happened all of a sudden out of the blue so i plug in my mic and my mic is detected and in the party and i can hear audio and...
  8. My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset connects to sound but my mic doesn’t let me talk: I was playing rocket league and i was able to talk then it just stopped but i could still hear everything and everyone i just couldnt talk and its not the controller as its brand new same with...
  9. My mic does not pick up sound when plugged into my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic does not pick up sound when plugged into my controller: I have a wireless red Xbox one controller and for some reason when I plug my mic into it, it no longer picks up sound. I can still hear everything perfectly fine and have checked to make sure that...
  10. Mic not working sound either

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic not working sound either: My mic is not working and its really annoying! I have Turtle beach recon 50. When it is plugged in xbox thinks it's not. Can someone give me some help? Thanks. b3f13855-74d7-4e1c-a1f8-7aeae6b46df7