No sound mic

Discus and support No sound mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MauricioSanchez5, Aug 19, 2019.

1. No sound mic

Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't works, in a group chat it appears like if i have no mic connected.

This really get me mad because one day beafore i had no problem with the mic and suddenly to one day to another it does not work anymore.

Please help me fix this.

:)

MauricioSanchez5, Aug 19, 2019
  2. PatriotSH529 Win User

No sound mic

Hi Sanchez, I believe your connector in your controller might be messed up. Try purchasing a new controller or maybe a new headset, I know that is not the best option but it can guarantee results
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

No sound mic

Check that all your settings in the sound and audio section are correct and that your software and hardware are up to date on your xbox, if not you might need too take either the headphones or the xbox in too a repair shop too get it fixed.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

No sound mic

Hey there MauricioSanchez5

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on how to hopefully get your headsets/mics to work again. I can totally get how having a mic not work while playing a multiplayer game can dampen the experience.

What brand of controller are you using if you don't mind me asking?

If the previously posted information/links have yet to resolve the issue, it could be that there's something up with the 3.5mm slot on the controller, or more likely a compatibility problem. I suggest trying out what we call a Xbox One Stereo Headset adapter
    when you get the chance. It's designed to not only help the controller connect to third party mics, but it also bypasses that headphone slot.

Give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

No sound mic

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

No sound mic

Thema:

No sound mic

1. No sound mic - Similar Threads - sound mic

2. Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others: Hi, I've had various issues with my chat on my Xbox One S for a while. My party chat used to work perfectly - until one day an additional member joined the party, which caused some kind of...
  3. Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!: Noticed my headset was not working, and started to trouble shoot it. I power cycled the xbox several times. I bought a new controller, and updated it several times. And still the headset won't...
  4. I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip: Hi, I'm trying to make a Minecraft YouTube series from my Xbox One with my mic audio in it, but when I made a test video I couldn't hear myself, I could only hear the game audio. I tried messing...
  5. The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak: Since the controller was updated 4 month ago, i lost the Microphone ( original material). I found another MIC ( always original, bargain but it working) but since then i 've been told that my...
  6. Xbox Headset playing sound but mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset playing sound but mic not working: Hi guys, I have tested the mic on my PC and it works fine. Have also updated the console and controller and it hasn't fixed the issue. I'm also having the issue of when I'm on the dashboard and...
  7. PROBLEM OF SOUND / MIC

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM OF SOUND / MIC: PROBLEM OF SOUND / MIC Hello, I have a problem when I play in groups on games like "Fornite". I hear the opponents in my ear very well but nobody hears me: /. This situation lasts for a few days...
  8. Sades headset suddenly not recognised by Xbox One X - no sound or mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sades headset suddenly not recognised by Xbox One X - no sound or mic: Hi everyone, a couple of weeks ago my Sades headset stopped working with my Xbox One X. Separately all things seem to work (controller and headset). It appears my headset is no longer recognised....
  9. Xbox sounds/mic not working in party but working in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sounds/mic not working in party but working in game: I have been running into the issue where i can hear sound and talk to other players through m headset when i play games, but whenever i try to use a party it says it doesnt recognize a mic and i...
  10. Wireless mic game and party sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mic game and party sound: Hi there. I am getting a new wireless astro gaming headset and have a question. All of my headsets so far have been wired and i am able to control the game audio and party audio seperately with...