No sound through my headset

Discus and support No sound through my headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so yesterday i was trying to fix another issue i had with my xbox... some days ago i suddenly couldn’t be in party chats, i would just get disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MathiasnonyaBusiness, Sep 5, 2019.

1. No sound through my headset

so yesterday i was trying to fix another issue i had with my xbox... some days ago i suddenly couldn’t be in party chats, i would just get disconnected and kicked out. So i looked it up on google, and found a couple of websites that said i should clear
    the mac adress, and do a hard reset. And so i did. When i got on party chat was working fine, but there was no longer any audio comming through my headset... i found no solution to this, hence why i’m here. But i tried another controller, a broken one that
    is. And the audio worked, but only on one ear (thats why i got a new controller) but when i try to plug into my regular controller, there is still no sound... and it’s kind of pissing me off since i have tournaments comming up, and i need to train, and have
    working audio.....please xbox, help me

:)

MathiasnonyaBusiness, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Aviaozinhooo Win User

deve ser na sua configuração de slot

[Edit - Translation] - should be in your slot configuration
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Mathias,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue resolved. If you ever require further support, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Thanks again.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. Christyna64 Win User

6. MathiasnonyaBusiness Win User

I did what you said, vut still no audio from headset
Thema:

1. No sound through my headset - Similar Threads - sound through headset

2. Lost sound through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost sound through headset: My Xbox one had been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller but recently stopped working - no sound and no mic. I have tried the headset in other devices and it is still...
  3. Lost sound through wired headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost sound through wired headset: My Xbox one S has been playing sound through a wired headset plugged into the controller for over a month. Suddenly, we have no sound, no mic. I switched controllers from another console, no...
  4. No sound through TV, thinks headset plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through TV, thinks headset plugged in?: Hi, I just got my Xbox One S out of the cupboard after a 3 month break and I can't get any sound out of the TV. Its HDMI cable from Xbox straight into the HDMI port of the TV. I've tried...
  5. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  6. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  7. Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Game Audio or menu sounds through headset: Hi guys, All of a sudden I haven't been able to hear my game audio or the sounds the xbox makes when you toggle between options in the menu through my headset. I can hear and talk in parties...
  8. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume,...
  9. No game sound through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game sound through headset: hi hope someone can help I suddenly can't get any game sound brought any of my headsets i have an xbox one ftted with adaptor. The mc and chat works fine. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. No sound through wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound through wireless headset: After getting update rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180131-1450 on 2-5-2018 my sound stop working for games and apps. The chat still works fine. The usb transmitter will not work since this update. I...