No sound via headset

Discus and support No sound via headset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last nights update I can no longer hear console sound via my headset. I can hear party chat fine, but COD, twitch, adverts, none of them work via... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpaceBurd, Oct 1, 2019.

1. /u/SpaceBurd
    /u/SpaceBurd Guest

No sound via headset

Since last nights update I can no longer hear console sound via my headset. I can hear party chat fine, but COD, twitch, adverts, none of them work via the headset but everything’s fine through the tv.

Am using Astro a50 with the settings they say. Haven’t changed anything for months...only started to happen today.

I did have to unplug and plug back in the headset when I turned it on for the party to hear me, but that doesn’t seem an uncommon thing through alpha testing.

Have sent feedback.

submitted by /u/SpaceBurd
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpaceBurd, Oct 1, 2019
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

NO sound via headset./controlers

Try this link https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

It explains the compatible headset near the bottom of the page.
  3. VENOM MDK Win User

Xbox 360 Wired Headset

Is this headset the one that came with the xbox? If not who is the headset made by? What sounds are you expecting to hear via the headset? Some headsets you'll only be hearing player's voice and not the game itself.
  4. COD 2 HALO Win User

My personal opinion of Ghosts(Have the game)

Another annoying view blocking item is the skull signifying a death. How is the sound hoaring via headset.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Audio via 2 Xbox one controllers via laptop

Hi there,

Have you tried connecting the headset that has no sound via the laptop on board headphone jack?
  6. szemrok-4660DD70-675 Win User

Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?

The issue is I can't hear game sound via headset - no matter which one I use. I've tried the one received with the xbox set and also the other one from Sennheiser.

The question is if this is possible to hear game sounds via my pad with regular headset or I need an xbox one dedicated as you're suggesting above?
Thema:

No sound via headset

1. No sound via headset - Similar Threads - sound via headset

2. NO sound via headset./controlers

in XBoX on Windows
    NO sound via headset./controlers: New head set, New controller. Still no sound. Used all the Microsoft advice - still no luck. Is it the console be44a9f2-b894-44b2-b4f6-006203a82af6
  3. Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only: Good day... I currently own a Wireless Headset---Afterglow AG9...purchased when it selling for under a hundred dollars, back then. Since that time, the performance was normal *both sides of the...
  4. Is it possible to connect a Xbox One X to a sound card in a PC via S/PDIF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox One X to a sound card in a PC via S/PDIF?: Would it be possible to connect a Xbox One X to a sound card in a PC via S/PDIF? I want to be able to run the Xbox's audio through the sound card to which I have my headphones connected....
  5. No sound via headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound via headphones: hi I have some turtle beach headphones and they have been fine for a week. However I turned on the Xbox today and I have no sound coming through the headphones. I have checked the headphones...
  6. Only one Headset giving sound over XBOX Wireless controller via Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only one Headset giving sound over XBOX Wireless controller via Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Support team, I have connected, over Windows 10 PC, my two XBOX Wireless Controllers via Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. And connected my two Headsets to each of the two...
  7. ONE S Controller after update lose sound via BT

in XBoX on Consoles
    ONE S Controller after update lose sound via BT: Xbox Accessories App start with "Update Required" After update 100% - Controller reconnected via BT(BlueTooth), but on sound driver. No sound via BT. Bluetooth - Xbox Wireless Controlled, driver...
  8. Bubbly sound on youtube videos using android box and youtube - via HDMI in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bubbly sound on youtube videos using android box and youtube - via HDMI in.: Kind of hard to explain and i guess very few have the same experience, but I give it a shot like this is likely something to do with how the xbox is handling the signal from HDMI IN. I use a...
  9. Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch-like sound through Xbox One Controller on Windows 10 (Via wireless adapter): Hello, I'm currently using Xbox One Wireless Adapter+Xbox One Wireless Controller combo on my Windows 10 PC. This Controller has a 3.5mm jack for headphones. The problem is that everytime I...
  10. Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app: when streaming to twitch if you have kinect plugged into your xbox one it causes stuttering on the stream. the video is fine but the audio is not. i have now unplugged kinect and its working fine...