No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers

Discus and support No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having this issue, my sound works when I play games or watch movies. But I have to use my phone to watch trailers. Anyone else having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlipCity549, Oct 27, 2019.

1. SlipCity549
    SlipCity549 Guest

Anyone else having this issue, my sound works when I play games or watch movies. But I have to use my phone to watch trailers.

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

SlipCity549, Oct 27, 2019
  2. IrvCor Fitness Win User

this fixed it for me. Thank you
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

This is due to a new Store setting where audio for Autoplay videos is off by default. You will need to enable this setting to fix the behavior. There is a fix for it that has just been released to Xbox Insiders
    (Skip Ahead ring).
  4. VioletReign319 Win User

No reset has worked.

I've messed with audio and video settings still no change.

I have sound everywhere else on the console(menu, games, netflix) but not during xbox store trailers.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It seems as though your Xbox is experiencing a bug. Restarting your console may alleviate this problem.

Here’s how to Restart:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
  6. goukiman Win User

Even a soft reset (unplugging) doesn't fix.
Thema:

1. No sound xbox store and gamepass trailers - Similar Threads - sound store gamepass

2. Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??: I've had an issue over the past week with my Xbox One. When I am on the dashboard (home screen), the A button does not activate what my cursor is on. The buttons work just fine. The Xbox itself...
  3. Sound since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound since last update: Since the last update I have no sound on my plug in headset. I have tried the online instructions to no avail. When I try to select dolby 5.1 i get a code (0x80bd0009) which is not listed by xbox...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound: Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de oyunun sesi cızırtılı geliyordu. Sonra bugün...
  5. Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...: I downloaded Shadow of Tomb raider and when I attempted to play it there is no sound. I tried other games and the sound works. Any ideas ? 767c08d9-e275-42b5-942a-07d6d916ea1d
  6. No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app: Hi all, if I go to the Microsoft store app in my xbox one I do not get any sound when the gameplay clips or movie previews play. I have no other audio problems. I have unplugged & replugged...
  7. Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound with trailers in Xbox one X store: Im having a problem with my trailers when in the xbox store. The sound works throughout the xbox, youtube, Netflix, games they all work. But when i go to the store to see a new game and watch the...
  8. Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues: Hi all, Doing a search on these forums I've seen some people having problems with different games - when playing with non-Xbox friends they oter participants voice is not heard on the stream....
  9. The crew 2 downloaded from store no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The crew 2 downloaded from store no sound: last night I downloaded the crew 2 Digital Copy off the Xbox store after the download was complete I started the game up until the point of the cutscene the game was working perfectly it soon as...
  10. Xbox video store - no surround sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox video store - no surround sound: All the movies list only English audio and no surround sound. I know they used to advertise surround sound. Does anyone know if the movies still have surround sound? even my purchased movies don't...