No Sound

Discus and support No Sound in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a gen 1 xbox one and can not hear any sounds. Everything is plugged in correctly. 7f2ae078-1618-41ed-a49e-fc8a9b66fa4b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taytay439, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Taytay439
    Taytay439 Guest

No Sound

I have a gen 1 xbox one and can not hear any sounds. Everything is plugged in correctly.

:)

Taytay439, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No Sound

1. No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. no sound on some games not all games. dolby atmos with sj9 sound bar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no sound on some games not all games. dolby atmos with sj9 sound bar.: I have had a on going issue that is not getting any better. I have xbox one x conected to lg oled 55e6v using lgs dolby atmos sound bar sj9. most games work fine but i have a few games were i...
  3. The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sound of the MIC goes down when i speak: Since the controller was updated 4 month ago, i lost the Microphone ( original material). I found another MIC ( always original, bargain but it working) but since then i 've been told that my...
  4. Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...: When I am streaming my xbox on my PC, I can have game sounds, or I can hear the party chat if I am in a party, but not both. If I start streaming first, and then join a party through the console...
  5. Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound: i keep having to set my xbox sound output back to Dolby Atmos which my audio reciever is compatable with. Why won’t it stay set on that output? It seems to reset when i wake my system to play...
  6. Game lag and game sound lag.. help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and game sound lag.. help pls: Hello all, not sure if this is the correct place for this post but here goes.. So I mainly play SWAT on Halo and I recently upgraded all my stuff.. internet to fiber optics, xbox to a new xbox one...
  7. No sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound: hi! When I am playing i can here people but not the souds game. What should I do? Thanks 515483ba-e758-4d62-b108-093ffae2e0f5
  8. Headset no Xbox sem áudio e sem som do microfone (Xbox headset with no audio and no sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset no Xbox sem áudio e sem som do microfone (Xbox headset with no audio and no sound...: Ha alguns dias estou tendo problemas com meu som no headset e meu áudio do microfone, eles simplesmente param de funcionar depois de algum tempo de jogo em party, meu fone (HyperX Cloud stinger) e...
  9. Microphone muted - no sound on hearphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone muted - no sound on hearphone: [img] Hi! There is no more sound into my headset. Because of that muted icone? How do I get rid of it?! Thank you 50580790-a0db-4bf3-a9a0-3ee3d04dea5b
  10. Xbox one controller lost sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller lost sound.: Can anyone help with a fix. Switched on the Xbox the other day, plugged in headset via 3.5 jack and all sound has gone. Worked fine the night before. Sound still comes through my TV but not the...