No Sound

Discus and support No Sound in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a gen 1 xbox one and can not hear any sounds. Everything is plugged in correctly. 7f2ae078-1618-41ed-a49e-fc8a9b66fa4b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taytay439, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Taytay439
    Taytay439 Guest

No Sound

I have a gen 1 xbox one and can not hear any sounds. Everything is plugged in correctly.

:)

Taytay439, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No Sound

1. No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound: Hi there’s no sound from my Xbox, tv works fine I reset x box sound worked in set up menu until it updated then sound went away again bc7d8080-8dbc-4352-8d9c-9072fce028e5
  3. Xbox One Sound only from left side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound only from left side: I dont have any headset connected and I dont use any speakers just those who are in the TV. When I have selected Stereo in the audio settings I dont hear any sound on the right side at all. The...
  4. Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tous les sons cassés et coupés-Forza Horizon 4 (All sounds broken and cut-Forza Horizon 4): Bonjour, J'ai le jeu Forza Horizon 4 depuis le tout début (précommandé) et je n'ai jamais encore eu de vrai problème avec celui-ci, sauf quelques bugs mineures (petits lags, etc...). Le dernier...
  5. XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING: Hi , When i have my audio settings on ( Headset and Speakers ) the party chat that i hear sounds tinny but not when set to just ( Headset ) .Could anybody help . Thanks in advance ....
  6. I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear the sound from my mic when I make a clip: Hi, I'm trying to make a Minecraft YouTube series from my Xbox One with my mic audio in it, but when I made a test video I couldn't hear myself, I could only hear the game audio. I tried messing...
  7. Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games: Hi, I have the Xbox Scorpio and recently on a few games that are enhanced (Black Desert Online, Operencia) the fan spins up and stays on full pelt and sounds like a jet engine and i'm around 8-10...
  8. Xbox One S Sound prob

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound prob: Split from this thread. Sorry for the length of time, as I decided to go stay in the hospital for a while. However, back to the problem at hand, I have the volume set to the lowest it can be...
  9. Xbox One X Controllers no sound with headset connected to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controllers no sound with headset connected to them: So recently my son had to switch to using a headset connected to his controllers for sound with his new Xbox one X but now sound will not work on either of them when a headset is connected to...
  10. No sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound: After the latest update my Xbox One has no sound. Video works fine, and nothing as far as cables has changed, and it is not my surround sound, as my satellite TV sound still works....