No Sound

Discus and support No Sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have experienced a loss of Sound on the xbox home and games. This came after the recent Update. I have checked every setting but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by filipsahlström, Sep 1, 2019.

1. No Sound

Hello, I have experienced a loss of Sound on the xbox home and games. This came after the recent Update. I have checked every setting but nothing is out of the ordinary. What should i do?

:)

filipsahlström, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No Sound

1. No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Creature in the Well sound question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creature in the Well sound question: I'm playing "Creature in the Well" on Xbox One. Most of the game has sound, but during the game cut-scenes (movies), there is no sound. Is this expected? I have my system set to "HDMI audio" =...
  3. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  4. Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset: Heya i bought GoW 5 ultimate edition couple of days ago. When started it up and was going to play with a friend i dont get game sound at all. Im using a Corsair Void Pro wireless headset and the...
  5. Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound freezes and glitches when hitting home: I downloaded NHL 20 today and every time I hit the home button, prompt a letter entry box or a notification comes in the sound glitches/freezes and the only way to reset is to stop and restart the...
  6. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  7. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  8. Sound is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound is missing: A few months ago the sound disappeared in some aps. Now I cant use them. when playing a downloaded movie, the sound only works in the movies&tv application c35854d5-e4f4-489f-835d-3b12b4e91c3e
  9. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  10. What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your...: 1: Red Dead Redemption ll 2: Forza Horizon 4 3: Witcher 3 08dd78de-70e5-4954-8c87-fed6c8fac360