No Sound

Discus and support No Sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have experienced a loss of Sound on the xbox home and games. This came after the recent Update. I have checked every setting but nothing is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by filipsahlström, Sep 1, 2019.

1. No Sound

Hello, I have experienced a loss of Sound on the xbox home and games. This came after the recent Update. I have checked every setting but nothing is out of the ordinary. What should i do?

:)

filipsahlström, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No Sound

1. No Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. sound blaster g6 and the new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    sound blaster g6 and the new xbox: hello, in the video of the new xbox you comment that you have contacted the companies to solve the issue of the new optical port, the company sound blaster enters these communications? because in...
  3. Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update

in XboX Insiders
    Had a weird sound bug since the last Alpha update: All it really does is relapse the sound for about a second, think of it like an A.I. going rampant or whatever, glitching the sound out. Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced it?...
  4. No sound coming through my headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through my headphones: recently i have had no sound coming through my headphones and they do work i want to play overwatch with my headphones on to communicate with players 5d2708be-43fd-4d47-9d50-a8d50df53445
  5. No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound red dead redemption 2 on XBox, except minor things: Greetings We have Xbox ultimate game pass. We have been playing RDR2 for a month or so, and twice now, the sound has disappeared, except for the gun shots at the beginning and whistling for the...
  6. XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 to PC Monitor Sound Issue: I have plugged my XB1 up to a pc monitor via an HDMI cable. In order to get sound, I have to plug my headphones up to the 3.5mm jack on the back of the monitor. Ive tried plugging up to the...
  7. I used to hear sound but now I don't?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used to hear sound but now I don't?!: So I have had my headset for 2 weeks and it was working fine I could chat to my friends and hear game sounds but now I cant hear game sounds and I don't know what to do, I have trued changing...
  8. I used to hear sound but now I cant

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used to hear sound but now I cant: So I have had my headset for 2 weeks and my sound worked fine I could chat properly and hear sound properly and now I cant hear sound and can hear party chat. I need help to get my game sounds...
  9. xbox companion app sound issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app sound issues: hi all im at my wits end I am streaming my xbox to my pc using the companion app. the sound is fine through the pc speakers when im in menus etc. then as soon as is tart playing a game the sound...
  10. Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема со звуком Xbox 360. Xbox 360 sound issue.: Консоль: Xbox 360 Здравствуйте, столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении консоли к моноблоку по HDMI полностью отсутствует звук(звука нет ни при подключении наушников ни через внешние...