No sound

Discus and support No sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dropped my controller on the ground and now there is no sound on my xbox. I have tried a different controller, hooking my xbox up to a different TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DriftKing3, Apr 6, 2021.

1. DriftKing3
    DriftKing3 Guest

No sound

I dropped my controller on the ground and now there is no sound on my xbox. I have tried a different controller, hooking my xbox up to a different TV with a different hdmi cord, and I have tried restarting it in all different ways. There is also no audio on the xbox home and in games. I have looked up how to fix it and tried every audio setting. ( btw I don't have speakers because I have a monitor but I have a headset and have tried switching headsets but it hasn't worked.)
    No sound [​IMG]

No sound [​IMG]

:)

DriftKing3, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No sound

1. No sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when dial up to 40%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - No sound when dial up to 40%: I got my Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset yesterday and noticed the following issue: If I start with the right wheel (volume) all the way down (MIN), I have to go almost to 40% (where the yellow...
  3. Alpha Skip-Ahead games black with just sound

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead games black with just sound: Hi with the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update loads of my games now launch but are a black screen with just the game sounds I can still push the button and open the dashboard ect and quit the games...
  4. How Do You Disable Xbox Achievement/s Notification Sound?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do You Disable Xbox Achievement/s Notification Sound?: I want to disable volume of Xbox Achievement/s on my Xbox Series X. How would I go about disabling this? 92aa2431-c29d-4e1a-9446-ee1322d59f5c
  5. Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an...: I happen to have had this problem for a couple weeks now. My xbox live account earns the achievements. But I don't happen to hear nor see that crisp Xbox one achievement icon pop up. Any ideas on...
  6. No sound Modern Warfare 3/30/21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound Modern Warfare 3/30/21: I was playing Modern Warfare today and the sound cut out on my headphones. I've tried 2 different pairs. The sound of my dashboard works but anything in-game does NOT. I've seen to hard reset the...
  7. Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S makes beep sounds and won't turn on: Hi. My xbox one s is giving trouble while starting.There is continuous beep sound.Eventually switches off after a minute. Request to help fa00139a-32bc-4ad6-a5cd-db1dfa760639
  8. No Sound on Xbox One Wired Headset When Connected to Xbox Series S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on Xbox One Wired Headset When Connected to Xbox Series S controller: Hello, So I recently got the Xbox One Wired Headset and I tried connect it to my Xbox Series S controller, however, there are no sounds coming out of it. I feel like I have tried almost...
  9. Ever since I connected alexa to turn on/off my xbox one S it makes a static sound when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since I connected alexa to turn on/off my xbox one S it makes a static sound when I...: Ever since I connected alexa to turn on/off my xbox one S it makes a static sound when I power it on. I disconnected alexa and why does it continue to make that sound?...
  10. Xbox One S loads with no sound / no games load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S loads with no sound / no games load: Every once in a while my one S will load up normally, except i wont be able to hear the “whoom” sound of the user choice page and i can’t hear the “clicking” sound of moving between users or game...