No sound

Discus and support No sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m trying to play roblox and I have no sound but I have sound on other games and I’ve restarted my Xbox 3 times how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mrflatplat, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Mrflatplat
    Mrflatplat Guest

No sound

So I’m trying to play roblox and I have no sound but I have sound on other games and I’ve restarted my Xbox 3 times how do I fix this?

:)

Mrflatplat, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Y00P3R Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have sent mine in and it looks like its on its way back. I sure hope they fixed MY console and do not send me somebody else's broken crap.
  3. i2L33T4U Win User

No Sound, Then some sound, Then full sound

I have same issue at start , also chat comes and goes in ghosts , i cannot hear any chat through headset , microsoft told me the headset was bad , i ordered a new one to avoid returning entire console , new one doesnt work , microsoft now tells me the controller
    is bad , LoL , they dont know whats wrong , but if i send my whole system back and wait a month ill get another one that might work???? Im a bit dissapointed to say the least in tech support , good luck
  4. KarlFeld Win User

No sound/sound issues

i have the same issue. ihave replaced all of the cord, drained the power from my xbox, tv, and cable box. ihad the cable guys out and replace my box. the problem persists sonow ithink it is the update. help?
  5. {Parity} Win User

No sound/sound issues

What troubleshooting steps have you been through to try to resolve the issue? If you haven't already tried a hard reset then hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts down completely then wait for a couple of minutes
    and power it back up. See if that resolves the issue. Let us know.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Sound

its a bug they have to fix
Thema:

No sound

1. No sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. Atmos causing pop & loss of sound

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos causing pop & loss of sound: Having Dolby Atmos on in my sound setup is causing random pops and loss of sound. Sound setup is this: Sonos Arc + 2x sonos speakers TV using ARC audio (Sony XBR-900H) The sound pops are...
  3. Roblox sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sound not working: I'm unable to get any sort of sound in Roblox, it was working fine the other day, now it's just gone, my TV volume is on, all other games work fine, I've restarted, unplugged, uninstalled,...
  4. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  5. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  6. No sound on Xbox Series S, Latest Omega release

in XboX Insiders
    No sound on Xbox Series S, Latest Omega release: Sound was working fine yesterday but now all of a sudden there is no sound coming out of my Xbox Series S what’s so ever, nothing from games, putting in my pass code, not even the start up of the...
  7. Alpha - No Sound at all after Update

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha - No Sound at all after Update: I was watching movie, and Xbox Series X forced me to update to continue watching. When it came back on I get no Audio at all. Not TV. Not Headset. They Series X does still play the Start Up sound,...
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead No sound Issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead No sound Issue.: Just updated to the latest Alpha Skip ahead update on Series X and I can’t hear sound through my TV anymore even after hard resetting but if I put my headphones on I have sound though them....
  9. Weird display and no sound on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird display and no sound on Xbox One S: My display is really shrunk down and I have no sound. It looks like it would fit on an old style tube TV. TV itself is not the problem as everything else is working. Is there a fix? ETA: changing...
  10. Fallout 1 no sound game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 1 no sound game pass: So I recently decided to revisit the older fallout games after playing through three, new Vegas, four, and 76. Fallout 2 on the game pass works perfectly however the same can’t be said for fallout...